TFKNFLFFL 1st Division 2016

Congrats. Jordan Reed got ejected for punching. Still would have won if Crowder had carried that last ball for another seven yards rather than fumbling it. :persevere:

Bring it on @Jimmy_Mc_Nulty.

Weā€™re going to do it.

Just back from Mass where the Priest dedicated a special Prayer of the Faithful to the Team. My Defence keeping me in it so far. It looks like it may have been a mistake to start Tyler Gabriel in such a big game but hoping @Rocko 's qb might throw him a few in the 4th quarter

1 Like

Tyler Lockett breaks his leg catching a TD pass for the Provos and then they rule him down short. Exceptional courage from Lockett.

1 Like

Something tells me that winning the 3rd place playoff means nothing to @braz83

He went down fighting to give him his due, the least you would expect from any good Provo.

Second vs third loser isnā€™t a huge distinction for me to be honest

1 Like

Bell scampers home for the Provos. Itā€™s been neck and neck so far - think weā€™ve only had 5/6 between us at most but the Provos have a 14 point lead now.

Ah lovely. Bell again. Ben gets the pass this time but was worried Brown would get that one.

Disaster with Ben completing to Brown for a late TD. Sickening.

Just under a four point lead for me going into the last two games - Iā€™m gonna need Spencer Ware to recapture some of his early season form to limit the damage Zeik Elliott will undoubtedly do and hope Golden Tate can chip in with few scores as wellā€¦Iā€™m surely going to rue leaving Mark Ingram on my bench

KKKKEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLCCCCCCCCCCCCCEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeee

A 14.6 point lead for the Provos going into the last match. Zeke Elliott and the Dallas D represent the Provos against Golden Tate and Matt Prater for the Bears. Clearly the majority are hoping for me to win this thing and the few neutrals there might be will probably be drawn to my high scoring franchise over the containment style of the Bears. I donā€™t think many of us will be disappointed.

ZZZZZzzzeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Cat got your tongue @Jimmy_Mc_Nulty?

1 Like

I am vanquished. Iā€™m going to go finish whatā€™s left of the bottle of poitĆ­n and go to bed. Congrats pal, the Provos are deserved champions of TFKNFLFFLā€™s Blue Riband.

What a triumph for the Provos.

Another terrific score in excess of 160 to round it off in style. We did it playing pure beautiful inventive football.

1 Like

Iā€™ve got to hand it to you, my Bears couldnā€™t handle the shock and awe football of the Provos. We gave it a good shot and were still in the game till around the three quarter mark but in the end the Provos threw more mortars than my Defence could cope with it. Congrats again @Rocko

@rocko, @turenne, @Jimmy_Mc_Nulty, @mac, @fran, @fistoffury, @Blake, @braz83, @SoulDressing

The league has been reactivated for another year. Please let me know if interested in continuing with this.

1 Like