TFKNFLFFL 1st Division 2016

Have you reached out to @Bandage yet?

Bandage has fallen out of love with TFKNFLFF

Iā€™ll put your proposal forward at the next board meeting

It was me.

Iā€™m out.

Look, instead or whinging & moaning, lashing out at other posters all round you and now sulking why donā€™t you bring something positive to the table

1 Like

Iā€™ve tried for two years and just donā€™t have then energyā€¦ If yourself and @count_of_monte_crist got together you could shuffle it up and make two new divisions between interested partiesā€¦ You could actually use the Gene Wilder memorial tournament as 1 division, which is a mix of all three divisions from last year, and make up the second div from all those still interested ā€¦ Top 4 from each division go on to form the new div 1 next year and bottom 4 the new div 2ā€¦ All you need do between is cross reference the names left in div 1 and Segunda not in the Gene Wilder memorial. Just need @count_of_monte_crist to sign in

1 Like

Is there not already enough for this League? Why the need for new Leagues?

No, there isnā€™t. itā€™s short and no offence to @gaillimhmick, but Iā€™m beyond newbies at this stage - it will be rambler red all over again.

Pick the 3rd & 4th place franchises from the Segunda.

Mate, ta obvious that youā€™re the only one whoā€™ll get off his arse to make this work, I enjoyed this last year and would like to get something sorted, will you propose something concrete to get the ball rolling.

Donā€™t be worrrying your turdy little head about the Top Tier fucko.

Are you playing this year mate?

Good proposal.

Thatā€™s not going to happen, there are 10 players still interested in playing in Division 1, Iā€™m not going to blow the whole thing up for 2 new players. It think we should keep the Gene Wilder separate anyway.

I like the sound of this based on reshuffling the whole deck (gene wilder excluded) but itā€™s gone to the people before and they havenā€™t gone for it. To put it simply we just need 2 players for Div 1 and whether itā€™s promotion from the leagues below and a knock on reshuffle and then new participants are added to the turd OR we just add 2 newbies to Div 1, I donā€™t really care

Canā€™t be adding newbies.

Add the 3rd place finishers from the Segunda & Turds. Simples.

Iā€™m happy with that Harry, who was 3rd and 4th in the Segunda?

Iā€™ve made the proposal above ā€¦ Thereā€™s a league going on behind the scenes made up of the forumā€™s best managers, that can be used as one leagueā€¦ @Fran and @count_of_monte_crist just need to make up another one which will be easy as thereā€™s about 14-16 interested partiesā€¦ 4 people will just have to miss out but non active posters like @Rocko and @Big_Dan_Campbell arenā€™t really bothered and wonā€™t mind not being included.

None taken lad. The shift you put in for the county of your ancestors will be long remembered and appreciated.

2 Likes

Iā€™ll enter whatever league. Not overly bothered what division.