TFKNFLFFL 1st Division 2016

Sorry lads, been flat out the last while… I’ll scan this later…

Any update on any of the leagues, seems like time is getting close now, drafts last year were in August

Whats the craic here folks? @Big_Dan_Campbell? @Fran?

As usual, this league is a farce.

Who looks after the turds and secunts?

@count_of_monte_crist and @croppy_boy

@count_of_monte_crist and @croppy_boy

Are you lads happy with a promotion of the 3rd and 4th placed players to the league above to facilitate people dropping out?
The turds can then take in the newbies.

That’s not very clear, mate — 3rd and 4th from each division move up one division is it? @watchyourtoes already has two lads to fill in with the turds

It must be clear enough if you managed to get it

I’m second guessing your Kilkenny accent here …

3rd and 4th place from the Segunda to the Primera and the same from the Turds to the Segunda?

This would mean @Elvis_Brandenberg_Kr and @ciarancareyshurlingarmy promoted as the 3rd and 4th placed teams from the Regular Season last year.

The would mean the Turds would only have, at most, 6 of last year’s franchises on board.

How many newbies are there confirmed and what the fuck is going on that we are losing so many franchises from Division 1?

@watchyourtoes has two deffo lined up.

We lost 2 from Division 1, @braz83 packed it in and @SoulDressing was dropped due to lack of interest. @gaillimhmick is also interested in a place

that’s 9 Turds - 1 more would be fine.

Are we not just keep a dying concept in the ‘Division 1’ going?

Are the rest of the franchises in ‘Division 1’ going to participate this season.

We had the ridiculous situation last year where a franchise owner from the Segunda gave up due to lack of time and it transpired he was actually running a franchise for someone in ‘Division 1’.

I won’t name names to protect everyone’s privacy.

I’ve asked the current commissioners to come together to sort it out - but no one wants to… it will just be a repeat next year but whatever, i just want to play ball.

I am a current commissioner, until I hand over the keys hopefully this evening, and have been in touch with you on numerous occasion over the last months to try and get this going.

The only non-respondent was @Big_Dan_Campbell.

We had 12 teams in The Turds and that looks like being fucked due to the miserable ‘1st Division’.

@Bawny Is a seasoned fantasy player who needs no coaching and can join in ad the last turd.

1 Like

Kill division 1. Put all interested parties into a hat and draw everyone out to reignite it.

1 Like

Seems the thing to do I agree.