@backinatracksuit backinatracksuitstrainers
@carryharry Joints Blunts Spliffs
@anon32894817 the turds
@maroonandwhite Vicks Puppy Day care *

1 Like

Apologies. Fixed.

You cunt.

1 Like

Don’t let the door hit you on the way out.

The @count_of_monte_crist seems to be the weakest link here

What are you on about?

You promised to do something a week ago and you haven’t done anything since. Frankly, I dont think you’re up to the task!

Would you not log on and have a look? you’ve only been playing in the league for 4 seasons ---- Like I said, a great man to demand action but you shrivel up like the flaccid little cock you are when action is required.

1 Like

in order of above -

@Mullach_Ide
@Lazarus
@Special_Olympiakos
@Chucks_Nwoko
@ChocolateMice
flaccid cock hislop
@Crutches
@Watchyourtoes
@Gman
@Clixby_Bream
@count_of_monte_crist
@maroonandwhite

Glad to see, as the top seed I find myself in the easiest division.

Stop being hysterically pal. Calm heads and sound minds will solve our problems.

There’s no one here being hysterical… Just fuck off and wait to be told which league you are in like a good chap.

Stop embarrassing yourself mate. Wait until the commissioners sort it all out.

What’s this about?

:rollseyes:

There’s only one clown here continuously embarrassing himself - the same clown that had to throw a match to try and stay in a league and then has the temerity to start back seat commishing on what everyone else should do – but when he’s called on to do something shrivels up like a little cock. You’re a useless cunt on every level.

Take a wild guess?

Calm down dear, have a cup of tea.

The commissioners will sort it out. They don’t need a hysterical gobshite like you spamming the thread up with your paranoid drivel.

1 Like

I don’t drink tea you stupid prick. And what commissioners would that be? Big Mick? The Count? who is the commish of the turds? - you useless shrivelling little cock.

Can you not just let it go? It will all be sorted out. Your hot-headed outbursts don’t help.

This is why we removed you as commissioner of the Segunda.

I left as commish, mate — and look what has happened since! you’re the one that can’t let it go - you’re a snivelling cock faced wanker – that’s why you are not in the elite league running in the back ground. Youre a weasel that can’t be trusted.

Let it all out of your system Bob.

The guys will be on in a while to sort everything out, you don’t need to fret about anything.