TFKNFLFFL 1st Division 2016

I couldnā€™t give a fuck, mate . The elite league is sorted and up in running, the other leagues are dead and iā€™m not too bothered if they go ahead tbhā€¦Itā€™s useless cunts like you that have made them what they are.

Delighted to hear that. Now give us some fucking peace.

Iā€™l lost dude, which is why I asked.

It looks like last yearā€™s Segunda teams but you have the two relegated teams at either end.

Also reading the post that it was in response to didnā€™t inform much either. Hence I asked. I didnā€™t mean to offend.

It is last yearā€™s, just to give @fran all the names - I realized you probably threw in the relegated players above but I was too lazy to scroll up - either way, he has all the names he needs nowā€¦ I suggest we cut more dead wood - non poster like @Rocko and @Big_Dan_Campbell should be cut adrift and then throw names into the hat and make 2 new leagues.

Thereā€™s a hell of a lot of chat and noise here for no real action. Time to kill it off and start again.

3 Likes

Plenty of lads will make noise but want every one else to do the work.

Yeah Iā€™m good with that as the lame duck Commissioner of the Turd Division.

How many teams do we need to cut loose to make it 24, Iā€™m presuming itā€™s 12?

We can lose @anon32894817 (due to non participation) and the second franchise of @Mullach_Ide . That makes it four with the two that youā€™ve suggested.

Art Foley - Clixy Bream - Big Mick McCarthy - Rocko - Applecrumbled - Mullachā€™s 2nd team

@Elvis_Brandenberg_Kr are you in or happy to be cut adrift?

If we cut these lads, think we are on 25

cc @Fran @croppy_boy

@Fran, let me know who to cut from the top division and who to add and I will get to it later this week

1 Like

:grinning:

Iā€™ll let you know on Thursday morning whether I want back in but I probably wonā€™t have the time.

cc @Fran.

1 Like

Thanks, @Bandage

I will always strive to accommodate the founding franchises of TFKFFL. Those of us who have been playing since 2009 who one particular ingrate wants to get rid of willy nilly.

@fran @croppy_boy @Big_Dan_Campbell @count_of_monte_crist - Is there where we are at?

Div 1 -
@chocolatemice
@fran
@blake
@turenne
@chucks_Nwoko
@fistoffury
@jimmy_mc_nulty
@Big_Dan_Campbell
@rocko
@mac
@matty_hislop
@the_burner

Segunda
@gman
@lazarus
@crutches
@watchyourtoes
@count_of_monte_crist
@Special_Olympiakos
@croppy_boy
@Loko_Cove
@Elvis_Brandenberg_Kr
@ciarancareyshurlingarmy CamBamBam
@Raylan
@Clixby_Bream

Turds
@artfoley
@anon7035031
@manbehindthewire
@maroonandwhite
@backinatracksuit
@Bad_Winner
@carryharry
@Copper_pipe
@anon26343222
@chops91
@bawny
@Mullach_Ide

5 Likes

Can two more members not be found to make the turd a 12 team division

Weā€™re on it ā€¦ Hopefully we get two more but iā€™ve probably missed someone there tho as well.

Thanks choco, Iā€™ve been flat out the last few weeksā€¦

1 Like

We will give it until Friday and see if there are any changes and then roll with what we have

Oh fuck -

We forgot @Mac :eek: