TFKNFLFFL 1st Division 2016

Havenā€™t played in about 3 years. My standard would belong in the turds Iā€™d say!

1 Like

Iā€™m happy enough to take any pms you may have throughout the season, mate.

Iā€™m not available on Sunday 3rd

Ok, not everyone is going to be available - but that happens every year ā€” thereā€™s an auto draft system, we will just get your players ranked before the event and we will let the football gods look after the rest.

Ok

Crime.

Together we will crack it.

1 Like

No mate, I donā€™t have the time or the inclination.

:rollseyes:

Weā€™ve almost reached an impasse here so, who is available to take control of the turds?
What about yourself @Copper_pipe, I know it doesnā€™t require much but you seem to know your way around tech better than anybody else on the forum, itā€™d be a piece of piss for you and you could put contentious decisions such as punishments for fielding zombie teams or ineligible players up for discussion

Ok guys, now that the leagues have been sorted I suggest we all disperse to our respective league threads

Lads, thereā€™s nothing to it at all, no major time investment - just dishing out the odd infraction if players are fucking around with line-ups

:grin:

Gwan so sure!

EDIT: Iā€™d appreciate a PM or post with my list of duties :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

@maroonandwhite is the man for the job.

1 Like

:rofl:

Well said pal. Iā€™ll make sure to do you proud after that comment :joy::joy:

1 Like

Fire out an invite lads .

cc @Big_Dan_Campbell.

Hereā€™s the list of those that originally confirmedā€¦ The Burner came back after this and he was added, which left one spot free and 3rd from Segunda took it which was @Matty_Hislop

cc @Big_Dan_Campbell @Fran

1 Like