TFKNFLFFL 2020 - Group 1 - fistoffury memorial cup 🐐

@Chucks_Nwoko, looks like we go at it again next weekend, @artfoley & @Copper_pipe did me a big favour beating @maroonandwhite & @Big_Dan_Campbell

How are you fixed for the semi final?

im ready for revenge!

Elvira Mistress Of The Dark Revenge GIF by filmeditor

Did you injure my players so?

1 Like

maybe it was just inconvenient accidents :smiley:

1 Like

What a tussle in store next week @ciarancareyshurlingarmy . If you get Lamar, cook and evans back you’ll be a strong favourite.

Covid is a dose.
Losing fournette to injury has been a disaster

You’ll be grand. Cook is the big variable with me having Mattison. Sounds like he’ll be back anyway. Dodging injuries/the bug is the precursor to success this year more than ever.

Game on Ger. A big showing from the Cowboys has @artfoley right back in this!

And the cowboys also fucked my dynasty semi final

Really needed a big show from dallas after my RB1 & 2 contributed the grand sum of 1.5

Still need a miracle or tua to injury himself in the warm up

A christmas miracle

Absolutely poxed to beat @ciarancareyshurlingarmy

Looking forward to battling @Chucks_Nwoko again but this time it’s for the big cup

Cowboys and covid did for me. Good luck for the final

1 Like

Best of luck today @Chucks_Nwoko

May the best man win

Best of luck. Have you beaten me twice already this year?

There is NO bigger honour than TFKNFLFF Division 1 Champion. Let’s play ball.

1 Like

@artfoley can you get your boys to concede so the party can officially start in the harbour city?

Sorry butadiene but I have faith in my boys. I left 23 WR points on the bench. Let’s hope it doesn’t prove fatal

Congrats @Chucks_Nwoko the best man so thankfully not like wide right and the first fall of buffalo

Cheers pal.

Nice to win but completely overshadowed with the news this week. You know I had a look back and the last man to beat me was @fistoffury and his Notthejets. The fucker had nothing to play for but still knocked 10 shades of shite outta me. A measure of the e-man we knew and I’m sure he fought to the end IRL too.

He’s been a stalwart in this league for the few years I’ve been here and always a pleasure to deal with. Well fit to give a bit of abuse but even better at taking it. A massive loss. Thoughts and prayers with his family and friends.

I look forward to competing for the inaugural @fistoffury NFLFFL in 2022. Rest in peace.

10 Likes