TFKNFLFFL 2020 - Group 1 - fistoffury memorial cup 🐐

Ive to beat @Copper_pipe and his covid riddled band of merry man and then bitch slap @turenne in the final game to make the playoffs.

sounds like a cinch

My winning streak has come too late to matter. Playing for pride and to hopefully knock @maroonandwhite down to last

Notthejets - more like nottheplayoffs!

Am I right? :smile:

@Big_Dan_Campbell what’s the tiebreaker if more than 2 teams are tied for the wildcard slot?

Whichever poster the commish prefers or sees as less of a threat in the play offs

5 Likes

It’s set to head to head. I think it would be unfair at this point to change it

Don’t you be worried about the wildcard spot, the winner takes all match up between myself and @Copper_pipe will decide that.

Ah, hadn’t checked who is playing who.

The Beamens can relax so and be satisfied with being comfortably the highest scoring team in the league.

Fucking left it on the bench this week. Looks like consolation bracket but first I’ll have to give @turenne a good kicking

It’s all about the D

:raising_hand_man:

1 Like

And so it came to pass, wheels coming off turenne like the steelers

I usually only check in every year come playoff time, but I see I’ve won my division again.

The Dynamic Letdowns will be hard stopped. Henry and Kelce quite the force.

My protege @Copper_pipe has learned well.

Joke that Steamin Willie B hasn’t made the playoffs with the season’s highest point total. Unlucky kid.

I’ll shed no tear for @Fran missing out. TFK’s second greatest fantasy manager ever.

1 Like

@Big_Dan_Campbell

How come @the_man_himself finishes ahead of me when I beat him?

I’m The Chilled out Entertainers.

Started 3-1, then went on a 7 week losing streak and clawed a bit of pride back in the last few weeks

sorry pal, i see now its @fistoffury of fury thats nocked my consolation bracket slot, the cunt

1 Like

Best of luck @Copper_pipe. I can think of nobody better to pass the baton onto. A real rags to riches story :clap:

2-12. Jesus Christ

How the fuck did you end up 7-7. The fantasy football gods certainly did not smile on you