TFKNFLFFL 2020 - Group 1 - fistoffury memorial cup ๐Ÿ

@Chucks_Nwoko
Could you spare an RB?

Take that @Fran you uber Kilkenny cunt. :clap:

2 Likes

87 point beating @the_man_himself

I have turned to shite

A lot of hammerings handed out this week - was on the receiving end of one myself

im open to reasonable offers for zeke

anyone want to exchange TB12 for a decent WR?

Eight teams still in the play off mix as we head into the final thrusts of the league

Interesting game week this with most of the teams positioned 2 to 8 playing each other.

youll be out of the running after this week :smiley:

I can do no more, Iโ€™m the third best team as per the breakdown and second best per the coaching and true rankings. But the fantasy football gods have not been kind to me and sit at 6-5.

northern conference is a bear pit but all the teams have a winning season thus far.

looking like ill have to beat the standout performer of the league, the ironsides, in the final week to make the playoffs

@Turenne is flakey as fuck, heโ€™ll fold when it comes to the business end of the season

1 Like

Top of the table clash in the Eastern this week, my crew have been horrendous the last few weeks, if they canโ€™t motivate themselves for this one they can forget about it altogether

The hurling army has turned the season round with a three game winning streak and is aiming for the play-offs. Big Ben leads the way

Well thatโ€™s my game ruined for this week

Be thankful he didnโ€™t have Gibson

Who owns Henry , jesus he will break 50 points

pulled it back to a 2 point gap, no thanks to zeke or herbert the cunts.

weโ€™ve both got 2 players to play; ive sanders and ebron, metcalf and carson on the other side.

if i pull this one out of the bag itll be up there with the bills winning the AFC east

Top of the Big East :ronnyroar:

Take that @Fran you punk ass bitch