TFK's Far Right - Watch thread (no spongers allowed)

Johnny Arse is mates with Jana Lunden

We need to bring back vaccine passes to lock these psychos out of society.

I was curious as to why tfk was so quiet today

The dirty Dubs assaulting a Kerryman is hardly new.

2 Likes

:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

The lads roaring are like those dolls years ago where you pull the string and they repeat a series of stock phrases in a loop

Why are “Salt of the Earth” Dubliners racist scum?

@maroonandwhite @binkybarnes ?

Michael could give two shits about what those gurriers think anyway.

He is a populist mate

He look rattled

Do you reckon? I thought he’d be happy enough to spiel away about it of a Wednesday when they are back next. He’d be tough as nails I’d have said. It would upset me though.

I don’t really know what a ‘salt of the earth dub’ is but i suspect you are talking about working class Dublin people. Damien Dempsey is one of them and these are his words and I concur with them.

Different tribes they are a feast for my eyes
Deep exotic languages, guttural and ancient
The knowledge and the strength of these brand new Irish
Will temper our country, invigorate our community

5 Likes

That’s him re-elected for another few years anyways.Yerra.

I don’t blame him for looking rattled, these are extremely dangerous bastards and one of these days a politician is going to be seriously hurt or worse by them.

It must be said that Healy Rae has played some part in enabling these scum, though others have been far worse in that regard, the likes of Sharon Keogan now trying to dissociate herself from them is grimly hilarious when she has egged them on constantly. What happened today is yet another demonstration that you should never enable these cunts in any way. It’s a mistake right of centre politics has made the world over, over and over and over again.

4 Likes

I literally couldn’t watch more than a minute of that but surely, the fucker who pushes the guard twice at the start could be arrested?

1 Like

Is MHR a dwarf?

What do you think happens next if one of the two lads decides on that course of action?

1 Like

Ah no I’m not blaming the guard, he’s in a no-win position. Just mad that lads feel enabled to do shit like that

1 Like

Discretion definitely the better part of valour in that scenario

Looks like the hate speech law needs to be fasttracked

2 Likes