TFK's Far Right - Watch thread (no spongers allowed)

Pretty much. You know you’re not dealing with very many when they are named individually on social media. Same old faces. A noisy but tiny cohort.

Did they all work the same night shift? Handy for the weekday protest .

1 Like

Every single voice you hear roaring at these yokes though is a cross between brush shiels and an aul wan on Moore Street selling light up yo yos.

Did the nGardai take him on 3 left turns there? :smiley:

Ah thats not fair at all. You cant be using facts.

Rob Heffernan is from Cork too btw.

1 Like
1 Like

Id say its safe to say we have considerably more of these far right headbangers in Dublin than in any other county. But thats hardly a surprise when we have considerably more people in dublin than any other county.

A tellin off from their master

3 Likes

His audience embarrassed him

2 Likes

Ennistymon had a great turnout for their scummy racist protest despite only having a tiny population.

2 Likes

Sorry for just asking questions but is one big danger of these complete lunatic/scumbags that nobody can question the nuance of Ireland’s response to the influx of refugees etc or they’ll now be associated with them. Closing down a huge number of Ireland’s hotels when we depend a lot on tourism and funnelling millions of euro into the pockets of the likes of banty and MHR doesn’t seem ideal. (ps I think black people are sound)

They must have picked out a few after

1 Like

He’s only disappointed at the damage done to the cause.

1 Like

thats true but a war broke out in Europe & we took refugees, we are on the right side of history here

I’d say the HR brains trust will be wondering how they can monetise this attack on democracy.

Yeah absolutely no issue with the taking in of refugees but I would have very little faith that the way we are dealing with them when they arrive is the best way for everyone and isn’t just suiting a small few and is handy. Problem is no one can ask questions or they’re accused of being one of the ‘just asking questions’ crew. this is a huge issue imo and will lead to the far righties gaining in support.

He’s not very tall, no.

1 Like

I met him at a funeral in Kerry a couple of years ago. He’s a very small, slight almost dainty man.

1 Like

i think they didnt have time to come up with a plan & due to the scale of people coming they took any available space that was there