TFK's Far Right - Watch thread (no spongers allowed)

Yep. Colm Parkinson now too.

2 Likes
1 Like

McGurk has been egging these bastards on for years. He’s one of them.

A new hero for some people, now that Enoch Burke is no longer available.

Or Enoch Powell

He will always be available, due to one of death’s effects.

The awkward squad on TFK made a hero out of him for that

Cc @thomasbrady @artfoley

Enoch took a lot of fellas in to be fair cc @flattythehurdler

1 Like

I think his point was that certain people, such as sex offenders, had not been to jail on foot of their offence. I disagreed with his point but do not think he was idolizing EB.

2 Likes

Enoch’s stance will win in the end. Every good cause needs a victim.

Thanks mate, but leave him off.

1 Like

As I said here before at least once: Paul Murphy is a moron. That carry on with Joan Burton was beyond disgraceful. I despised, and despise, the populist gobdawery of all that anti water charges shite.

The moronic are always more alike than not, whatever their ostensibly opposed ‘politics’.

5 Likes

Stop talking utter rubbish, if only because you are from South Kilkenny.

Why defend a newly invented persecution (that people seek these days), along with every order imagined one for the sake of being right on. It’s bonkers.

It’s the same as placating and elevating unhappy horrific people to dictate how we all do things. That’s not normal.

Look, get the matter straight. You are entitled to your view on the bonkers parts of the so called ‘trans debate’ – and I have no problem acknowledging the bonkers stuff.

But get the matter straight and stop being a culture war dupe. Enoch Burke was – and is – being prosecuted under employment law. This aspect is the salient factor when assessing the whole issue. I deal in facts and realities.

Anyone who cannot recognize this truth needs to have a real serious chat with himself.

He wasn’t sure if his point and he felt EB principles were to be admired. He didn’t ever really understand the case I felt and just was happy to say let him out without ever having another plan on how to deal with him. Flattty is a nice man, too nice at times I’d say and he tried to see the good side in EB

2 Likes

Dunno why youre tagging me.

Indeed .

Paul Murphy is part of the problem.

I have no beef with you, and thank you for the response, but am not going to get into any wrangle on this issue. No appetite for it. I find so much of current carry on acutely dispiriting.

As mentioned, I did not agree with Flatty’s take on the EB case – if only because any prior wrong, legally, does not make any subsequent wrong any less wrong. But so it went and so it goes. EB is a narcissistic gobshite who is getting his comeuppance. I say two cheers (and am sorry it is not his mother who is doing time in The 'Joy, because she is the anvil on which they were all buckled, a point where I agree with Flatty).

Beir bua. And fuck the likes of John McGuirk and his bootboys.

1 Like