TFK's Far Right - Watch thread (no spongers allowed)

Thats my point, theres no good option

Good thread, good man @Lazarus

1 Like

Dublin is full.

1 Like

I see Johnny Arse and his chums have been trying to incite racial hatred in Carrickmacross today

The well funded fascist radicalisation project continues

The nutcases of Youth Defence 1992, the Una Bean Nic Mhathuna “g’way you wife-swapping sodomites” crowd, they never went away, they just rebranded themselves

2 Likes

Twitter?

1 Like

Mark Malone is a good account to keep check on what these people are up to

Gript Media is a very dangerous operation

They are part of a concerted effort by a spectrum of far right agitators to go into communities and whip up racial tensions and hatred

This is only going to get worse, and it is their specific aim

Boards.ie has been targetted by them for a long time - and they have effectively taken over certain forums on it, such as After Hours and Current Affairs

The Ryans from the Lidl ad were subjected to sustained abuse on Boards.ie last night duing their Late Late Show appearance and all this goes unchecked

:information_source:

Any link to McGuirks article, pal?

It’s all left here in this country. There is no right. Give up the glue.

I won’t link to it

It is a disgusting attempt to whip up racial hatred and amplify abhorrent views

It is a “classic” of the genre

Feign concern for women, whip up racial hatred by deliberately associating all migrants with crime

The exact sort of vile generalisation that far right actors everywhere engage in

John McGuirk is the man who admitted he wanted women who were made pregnant by rape to be forced to give birth against their will, remember

And right he was.

Twitter is getting tough…

‘Oughterard effect’ race to the bottom

Dara Bradley

Published

1 day ago

on

October 11, 2019

By

Dara Bradley

Bradley Bytes – A Sort of Political Column with Dara Bradley

What impact will the Direct Provision debacle in Oughterard have on local politics, with a general election on the horizon?
Anyone with an interest in the Galway West constituency, or politics in general, will be eagerly waiting to see how the Connemara village votes. The Oughterard ballot boxes will be the most scrutinised in the country on count day next year – the national media’s political observers will be glued to the tallymen’s number-crunching.
At a public meeting about the now-former proposal to locate a Direct Provision centre in the town, Independent Galway West TD, Noel Grealish, described Christian refugees fleeing Syria, as “genuine”, but African Asylum Seekers were “economic migrants” who come to “sponge” off the system.
The comments were ill-judged but rather than row back, Grealish bunkered down, initially ignoring any contact from media, and lapped up praise online from the (very many) people who hold the same opinion.
So, how will the whole episode sit with the electorate, outside of the Facebook bubble?
Some say Grealish’s hard-line, right-wing stance on migrants will play well with the PD-voters who elected him in the first place. He could even top the poll with a populist strategy straight from the Peter Casey playbook.
Then again, Michael D Higgins was a runaway winner in the Presidential election, despite the swing to Casey on the back of anti-Traveller sentiment, and there must be a part of Grealish’s support that will think twice about giving him a tick.
Is there a silent majority, who aren’t metaphorically slapping Grealish on the back on social media, who are appalled at his remarks, and who will now vote for someone more welcoming to migrants?
Seán Kyne, a Fine Gael TD in neighbouring Moycullen, must be worried, too. Whether it was his fault or not, all sides have pinned the blame on the Department of Justice for the entire debacle . . . can the Government Chief Whip avoid collateral damage?
Joyless Joe Loughnane, of People Before Profit, who has been prominent as spokesperson for GARN (Galway Anti Racism Network), has been boosted by a higher profile during the controversy. The only other one who waded into the debate with reasoned argument was Independent Catherine Connolly . . . the fact that the likes of Éamon Ó Cuív and Hildegarde Naughton held their whist shows just how unsure they were of how it might play, electorally.

got this in the post last week in Ballincollig Cork. Fucked up people out there. Would have love to get my hands on them

First they came with leaflits

Carrickmacross was always a bit of a kip. It’s in Co. Monaghan but it’s like one of those midland towns with knackers in tracksuits hanging out around Supermacs. It was never safe. The foreigners are no worse than the locals.

We played them in an FAI cup match a few years back and they couldn’t have been more accommodating, we were made very welcome and well fed and watered after it.

First they came for the Nazis, and I did not speak out, because I was not a Nazi

Good decision actually

A mate of mine is from Carrickmacross via NY

I was at his 21st up there years ago

He would not be a million miles away from being a communist in his outlook

Most of these cunts ( I can’t emphasis how bad these cunts are ) who want foreigners out and with their so called Nationalistic views wouldn’t work to warm themselves.

A huge % of Foreigners who come to Ireland are here to work, to work hard and earn a fair living. Some save their hard earned money and go back home.
Others setup home here and contribute to the Country.

These absolute cunts who are leading this charge are the lowest of the low and an extremely dangerous group who need to be halted immediately.

11 Likes