TFK's Far Right - Watch thread (no spongers allowed)

Have the Irish Nazis yet worked out whether immigrants are takin’ dere jobs or spongers

1 Like

The gas thing is these piss pants cunts are only ever Vocal in large groups.
They don’t make noise on their own. Those who call to houses with leaflets never ring the door, they are cowards who just drop the leaflets through letterboxes.
Their only objective is to group together as many cowards as possible.

5 Likes

Brilliant. Theres a few nails with sore heads after this

I’ve a couple of mates from carrickmacross. And I go there every year at least once. The people are sound.

2 Likes

I used to work with a homeless charity in the capital.

Cunts I would meet, who would tell me “we should be helping our own before we help the foreigners” - what the fuck did these wankers ever do for homeless Irish people in their lives?

Then it becomes like an excuse for them to do nothing to help homeless Irish, when they had no intention of ever doing anything in the first place.

1 Like

It’s been proven that immigrants improve the economy, again any I have met have been lovely people and more than welcome here.

These nationalitist as they call themselves are just racist, lazy and jealous that someone else has come.in worked harder to be successful.

Can we round up and ship these gombeens to Spike island or something

1 Like

I’m from Monaghan, I’ve Carrick mates, they’re obviously grand but the town always had a dodgy element and they can’t be blaming the foreigners, that’s all.

Twitter is a perfect platform for them though

Debate is impossible on Twitter and any replies just get lost and go completely unanswered

They literally couldn’t have invented a more perfect platform, it is perfect for their sloganeering and soundbytes

They all pile in together and create echo chambers

Forums are a big target too

Boards.ie is particularly bad for it

“The Political Irish” forum is completely nuts

It’s full on fash

Politics.ie used to have a lot of good posters but was lost to the far right years ago

Libertarianism or laissez faireism is just another branch of fascism because it treats fascism as a legitimate viewpoint

Fascists are never there to debate

1 Like

And outsiders think we’re nuts. :grimacing:

In fairness most irish people see through their bs. Not as bad as brexit or Le Pen

TFK is the nations forum of record

Not yet, 2 bit parish pump politicians are starting to use immigration as a means to get cheap votes. It’s worked in France, UK and USA. The bigger parties won’t be long following suit

This is an extremely long game they are playing

They are prepared to stick at this for as long as it takes, decades

This Gript media thing is an effort to transform Ireland’s media environment into something like the US

McGuirk is dangerous because unusually for right wing extremists, he’s smart and an excellent self-promoter

It’s all about steadily moving the Overton window over a long period of time

And there are many useful idiots in the traditional media who will allow them do it

Fergal Keane, Michael O’Regan, Matt Cooper, Ivan Yates etc.

I see now they’re pushing this Tracey O’Mahony person, a sister of an absolute headbanger from Renua in Galway

That family seems as bad as the Burkes of Castlebar

There are a select few families in Ireland who are Westboro Baptist Church like in their insanity

2 Likes

Ireland’s far right is, at its cold, empty heart, an industry of death

That’s heartbreaking.

1 Like

Is there a growth in suicide of young women in recent years. Seems to be growing as it used to be mainly young men. Wonder if this is linked to the growth of online abuse and bullying of girls by other girls which anecdotally seems to be a real concern.

There are posters on this forum who need to know the entirely logical outcome of their often thinly veiled racist rhetoric - tragic cases like this

1 Like

I don’t have statistics but we are hearing a lot more about it for sure, particularly in the last six or seven years

There have been quite a few cases which have made the news of girls of school going age, some as young as primary school going age, taking their own lives

The tragic case in Donegal was one of the first

Stop using tragedy to try win points on the internet you fucking fool. You used to put up racist jokes here when you thought it was funny, the same racist jokes im sure this girl had to endure.

10 Likes

I’m an anti-racist

You are very much pro-racist

Stop trying to protect racists, especially over teen suicide, and you won’t get ridiculed as much