TFK's Far Right - Watch thread (no spongers allowed)

Thomas didn’t tow FF party line and this is his penance. Pitiful shit… no surprise that FF are standing by their NAMA buddies who are making a fortune on the back of migrants.

5 Likes

Leo snd co has no idea how muldoon Ireland works.

2 Likes

They’ll find out when they come canvassing, if they are brave enough to.

So long as my country pile on 2/3rds of an acre is kept in the 150k property tax bracket I’m happy. And a new shot of tar every 5 years on the boreen outside

Great if you can get it.

I have a very vocal FF voter down the road. Takes no shite from the local reps

1 Like

Its some country… This government allowed developers sit on derelict/vacant properties for the past 5/6 years with no consequences nor incentives and we slap bang in the middle of a housing crisis. Then suddenly the Ukraine war hits and hey presto the government launches a gravy train (albeit funded by the EU) and all the NAMA boys jump on board and the derelict properties come to life.

7 Likes

The mist rational comment on here for weeks. Branding people who think a discussion on the current immigration policy as far right is naking them think fuck it thats the option rather than be treated like children

Heyyouhidebehindthediscussionargumenttomakeyoufeelbetteraboutyourxenophobia

4 Likes

Think they are branding the people burning accomodation and being racist as far right mate

2 Likes

People burning the buildings, like the riots are scumbags looking for an excuse to be scumbags

Far right scumbags

I love foreigners pal. Welcome in ireland if we the correct laws that are un place are implemented

The rioters looked very diverse from the videos. Opportunistic scumbags

Are you unable to agree that the people burning buildings are far right scumbags?

Some of them definitely

The ones in ringsend and roscahil?

All of them? Some of them? A tiny minority?

All the rioters in Dublin certainly weren’t far right (obviously a load of them were just geezers need excitement types) but 100pc of the people burning buildings are definitely far right. If they aren’t what do you think far right even means?

100% of the lads burning buildings might be far right…that’s fair enough.