TFK's Far Right - Watch thread (no spongers allowed)

Richmond is making a fool of him.

1 Like

McGuirk shilliing for arsonists now. He’s rattled as fuck.

Neale is too calm for him and he is triggered

McGuirk might as well have said “I truly believe the people who set fire to the Reichstag thought they were protecting their country”.

Though on second thoughts he’d probably claim the Reichstag caught fire due to a faulty mobile phone charger left in a socket.

Crazy when you think about it. Fairly hypocritical too - given the recent events in the town.

So the townspeople are held to ransom because people left 30 years ago?

4 Likes

#Ballinrobeisempty

https://twitter.com/JoeDalyPBPMayo/status/1743967012366188859?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^tweet

You can’t blame people for leaving a bad situation in order to better themselves. Its human nature mate.

You can’t blame the people who live there for wanting the best for themselves either.

My point above just was - 80% of Ballinrobes youth were willing to do the same in 1989.

2/3’s to England. 1/3 to America.

But you can blame a government for allowing unchecked immigration into a country with awful public services to accommodate more people. A proper visa system ought to apply but there is interest in that. But Ireland has just become one big money making machine with fuck all interest in anything else.

If those people who demonstrated wanted the best for their town and themselves they’d have agitated for the 199 vacant properties in the town to be done up and inhabited. But they don’t care about that and instead just decide to kick down on refugees.

A pathetic demo whipped up by a woman from Armagh, a woman from England and the usual fascists who have their fingerprints over all these demonstrations.

Into countries of 60m and 350m respectively. Not a country of 5m.

Ear their passports?
And the current people of the town are not obliged to take in unvetted military aged males in their 100s because people left the town 30 years ago.

You want to leave the EU? How’s that worked out across the water?

Are the refugees with zero documentation European?

They aren’t taking anybody in. They’re demanding the right to burn out people who do move in. Do your neighbours who you moved in next to have the right to tell you to get out or they’ll burn you out? That’s what you far right head the balls are agitating for.

1 Like

McQuirk isn’t able for senior hurling

1 Like

Sure look we had adverts out there internationally - that been said, I totally agree with you.

Unfortunately, it seems to be a very soft border check along with a lot of promises. You can’t blame people for trying to get in then.

We 100% should be vetting people but its unpolite to say so nowadays.

Still name calling and playing the man!

A proper visa based system with a decision made around refugee status made within a month would address certain issues. Investment in proper public services would help too. A bit ‘far-right’ for some I suppose.