TFK's Far Right - Watch thread (no spongers allowed)

You’re deflecting. Every EU country has control over its own immigration and every EU country has a legal and moral obligation to accommodate asylum seekers.

We have unlimited migration from the EU and from the UK. To use Arse’s point, over 500 million people could technically move here tomorrow.

If you want that to end, you want to leave the EU.

But then again, 450k people could technically decide to move from Cork to Dublin tomorrow. So maybe we should erect walls within Ireland? This is the ludicrous logic you spout.

Nobody should or would entertain such ludicrous “points”.

1 Like

Not defecting in any way. We have to take who we have fo take. We do not have to take complete fucking chancers.

Your whole spiel is based on name calling. Calling youse lot what yis are - far right head the balls - is merely a statement of fact.

Yis don’t like facts.

We have made a commitment to EU citizens, not the rsst of the world.

Ballinrobe is a great demonstration of people power. It’s democracy at its finest.

I’m greatly heartened by the actions of all these small towns across Ireland.

I live in an affluent area myself and these unvetted military aged refugees will never be able to afford to live here so it would be easy for me to say nothing and get on with life but we have to support our brothers and sisters out there fighting for Ireland.

7 Likes

Every person is entitled to due process. You want an end to due process. You are deflecting and you haven’t answered the question about the EU.

Again, 500 million could technically move to Ireland in the morning. 4 million Irish people could technically decide to move to Dublin in the morning. Your logic is to ban all movement, of anybody.

We have a moral and legal obligation.

We need immigrants that will come in and help us build homes and help our health service in the way of nurses, social carers, doctors etc for an ever increasing population (due primarily to immigration). Not many people know there is in fact an over supply of physicians in Greece. Why aren’t we incentivising these folk to arrive on our shores?

Essentially, we need immigrants who contribute to society. Not like our homemade wasters who drain tax payers money whilst making anonymous posts on the internet like @Cheasty and co. We have enough of these already.

1 Like

If you ever bother to read anything before launching into your next post, you might see that I have acknowledged Ireland’s responsibility as members of the EU. Fuck all is owed to the rest of the world.

Re due process, it should simply be sped up and the laws promptly applied e.g. if a claimant has not sought refugee status where they first became entitled to do so, they should be sent back immediately to do so. Not need of long term accommodation for chancers on that basis.

We do in our holes.

Also actually deporting anyone at all would show that they are some way serious. Ireland has one of the lowest rates of deportation in the EU and even then they don’t even enforce that very low rate of deportation. Relying on the good graces of the person involved to leave the state voluntarily. People are becoming increasingly aware of these things and the government’s cavalier attitude to policing its own immigration system.

As for Ireland’s EU obligations. They could opt out whenever they want. It’s a government decision for it to continue. For the government to claim like they do that it’s something out of their control is wholly disingenuous.

4 Likes

Most people on this forum know who I am and I’m not afraid to post up my views under my real name either.

You’d never dare post up your views under your real name. An anonymous coward and a considerable net negative for Irish society is all you are, as is the case with all of your criminal supporting ilk.

1 Like

Immigration has driven this economy on massively since the 90’s. It is to be encouraged.

I don’t blame the so called far right when they question lads walking into Dublin airport with no passport though. Those cunts should be sent straight back.

If the government doesnt sort that out - its going to accelerate ringsend fires etc.

1 Like

This is a disengenuous government. Accusing people with valid concerns of being ‘far right’ by the Taoiseach of the day is disgraceful.

What does Australia do? What does the US supposed to do?

Getting pulled in by homeland security and them asking why your flying so often to the US like it was a crime, despite a visa and return flight which they have the record of in front of them.

1 Like

We’ve outgrown the EU… It’s not the EEC we joined in the 70s.

3 Likes

Don’t ever look for state assistance of any kind if you ever get ill, so, given that you believe moral and legal obligations don’t exist.

Some people love sound bites and labels. Don’t address specific issues of concern.

I’ve already more than paid for any assistance the state might provide.

What have you lot offered other than soundbytes and labels?

There are no facts that can persuade youse lot because youse don’t form yer views on facts but on base prejudice and racism.