TFK's Far Right - Watch thread (no spongers allowed)

One of the worst days in Irish history

Bligh is a real Irish name

Roaring and verbally abusing children with nowhere else to go is what @Tassotti and his type love to see

Shameful cunts, lapping it up

4 Likes

https://twitter.com/KillianM2/status/1746643019363733608

2 Likes

Jeremy @Kyle is an even worse presence on this forum. He actually means it.

1 Like

I appreciate there might be a few lads here who are actually racists (the @MountLeinsters and @pulpfictions of the world) but the lads wumming away pretending to be are nearly as fucking bad. It’s not a laughing matter.

9 Likes

Have a lie down petal you’ll feel much better.

1 Like

I have you chasing your tail all over the forum… Tagging me every day :joy:… You lefty headbangers are a nasty bunch when you’re not getting your own way… Bullying and the likes of @glasagusban demanding violence is the level you lot are at.

2 Likes

You do gooders screaming into the abyss are worse than everyone. Would ye ever go and do something proactive about the situation? You’ve cheasty banging out the same tripe on multiple different messages boards when he could be on the front line defending these military aged refugees.

6 Likes

The whole thing is grim. Fellas pretending to care about women and children and then screaming at and intimidating women and children…

6 Likes

You either support the intimidation of vulnerable children or you don’t, that’s it

Roscrea is an absolute kip of a town that could badly do with an injection of something, anything at all to try and bring it back to life.

Racquet Hall is in the middle of nowhere as well. Nowhere near Roscrea

2 Likes

When your Ukrainian guest leaves for home, would you volunteer to take in other refugees?

Grand for a carvery coming back from a match in the days when it wasn’t bypassed. Once it was bypassed, I’d say its days were numbered

1 Like

When we used to do a bit of umpiring it was often hard to get grub late on a Sunday evening when you’d be coming back from the likes of Mullingar or Portlaoise.

We had the number of the headman in Rackett Hall at the time and we’d ring him a half an hour in advance and he’d have food ready for us. A sound man.

6 Likes

Unvetted moltóiry aged single males

1 Like

It’s strange to see how lads with pure hatred in their hearts for other internet posters will use whatever means necessary to take clips off them. Even situations like this. Equally as bad are the lads who take them seriously.

Anyway.

Some amount of hypocrisy spouted around here. As if any of us would want 50 single males (black or white) living down the road from their family home. Imagine the change in demographics to a rural community.

The government have shown a complete lack of transparency and have left O’Gorman hanging out to dry and they will pay dearly for this.

6 Likes

They should be putting these people into buildings in Dublin, not small rooral areas. keep sending all refugees to Dublin.

2 Likes

And Cork