TFK's Far Right - Watch thread (no spongers allowed)

The government marching kids in there today to get headlines is truly shameful stuff.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/keira_con/status/1746929924714188927?t=w07Vb3XQ1b7e6gdp0G9jVA&s=19

I just came across the great replacement theory, its terrifying and its happening in Ireland from all accounts

1 Like

TNH

2 Likes

Minster for Tourism is doing some job.

This ‘zero consolation’ line is some smoke screen.

Finnstown Castle announced it was closing a year back due to unsustainable running costs. Had an auction of alot of its fixtures and fittings. Big gates were erected and is now being used as a refugee centre. Is it still owned by the Mansfield family? That would be some scandal.

Profits of gloom

1 Like

*Dúirt bean liom go ndúirt bean léi

Looks very scripted. I had a conversation with a hotelier during Christmas who explained that the money on offer is very attractive as you literally dont have to worry about peaks and troughs in the tourism market.

However she seems content that she has a business thats doing relatively well. She is actually trying to absorb the minimum wage costs as she thinks the market can’t handle further price increases. She akso knows well that her local rural community wouldn’t appreciate the loss of a valuable facility.

4 Likes

When the revolution is complete these hoteliers will be first up agin the wall

1 Like

Wow; hoteliers seem to be very open in conversing with anti immigrant types about their lack of business and the attractiveness of hosting asylum seekers.

5 Likes

I thought it was refreshing too to not have a local businessman type not playing the poor mouth in any way and just being honest about how well he’s doing and how much money he’s making. Especially seeing as your one thinks Ireland is going down the toilet

I think you missed the point

1 Like

Is now a good time to buy a hotel?

I think you did too.

I was just reading there that there were 6 mother and children combos sent to Roscrea yesterday. They were sent in first and later once all the press had gotten what they needed, 40 single military aged males went in.

That’s a despicable move by the government to put those women and children through that all for some press.

6 Likes

where were you reading that mate?

Just in his sitting room afaik.

6 Likes

Thats disgusting