TFK's Far Right - Watch thread (no spongers allowed)

Christ :roll_eyes:

I’m berating student laziness.

I can only give examples I know off. I’ve two nephews, one near Bunclody and one near Bantry.

Both drive to UL every week, home weekends. Both stay in Castletroy. Walk to college. Parking spaces are premium. Sometimes they have to park over 100yds from their accommodation. The Bantry lad has a friend takes a lift up with him. He could only get a place to stay in the student village in LIT. Has to bus it over and back to UL every day.

I’ve a brother living 15 min cycle from UCG but has four students living in Dublin City centre. All using public transport. His kids knew the score day one. If they wanted to go to college in Dublin that’s what they’d have to do.

My sister nursed in Dublin and bought a house in Rathmines. She moved down to Waterford after marriage and they rented and really struggles to keep the house in Dublin. Their kids were told. Pick a course in UCD and stay in Rathmines or you’re on your own. All three did just that. Again public transport.

Just a few stories but the common denominator is the parents attitude to parenting, basically.

3 Likes

How are kids that are driving into college daily and driving home to their parents house after classes being spoilt, especially if public transport is not an option and substandard accomodation near a college is ridiculously overpriced?

If anything, it’s those who have a car to drive to their student accommodation and leave their car idle in some housing estate from Monday to Friday who are spoilt.

We are all feeling the pinch, between gym, coffee, cocaine and gambling addiction, plus rent; lads are forced to sit their chartered accountancy exams if they want to have any chance of owning their own home and keeping out of the rain while at work.

2 Likes

Did one of them say she wanted the kids coming in to the hotel to be vetted? Jaysus. Worse than first thought.

I don’t think she specifically said the kids should be vetted, no. But you do you.

I see Kevin Myers has joined Gript. Christ above. How the mighty have fallen.

Our English teacher used to make us read Kevin Myers article every week like he was some sort of genius guru.

Christ he was the biggest cunt going, so was she to be fair. He’s fairly proved it now.

8 Likes

Surely theres a case for child abuse here

2 Likes

Same

Story with the pipe bomb in the homeless shelter last night?

All hush hush.

Leo has said Ireland can’t take any refugees. Ireland is full apparently… Leo is now a far right racist.

https://twitter.com/PoliticsWatch14/status/1748108076928892931?t=8ulHyAT2_WOuR0E_CwhWdA&s=19

Could end up being wrong but I imagine the likelihood is that it was your man’s own pipe bomb and he had it stored under his bed and it went off. If you’re going to kill someone there are a lot more discreet ways to do it than blowing up their bed in a hostel.

Lithuanians are big enough in the gang scene here I believe

The bomb squad went in and did a controlled explosion after.

They always do a controlled explosion. I like to think they rock on and say what’s that? Looks like a lunch box boss. Ya. Knowing looks around the group. Controlled explosion? Hi fives all around. Woo. Let’s blow some shit up

Do they ever diffuse them?

Like look at them in a different light? :thinking:

4 Likes

Doing the weekly shop there in Roscrea. As i was approaching Duggans butchers to get my few bits for the air fryer, I could hear a voice on a megaphone from the square outside Shaws. I bypassed the butchers as my interest had been piqued somewhat.

High upon a plinth was some balding, rotund fella in his 60s by name of Micheal Leahy; the accompanying poster stated that he was running for Europe for the Irish Freedom Party in the next elections.

I’m delighted to report that the people of Roscrea paid no heed to his ramblings; he had 3 fellow Schutzstaffel members with him, who hurriedly took down the posters and loudspeaker and shuffled into a car with the candidate, presumably onto the next provincial outpost.

I’m sure Mr. Leahy thought he would get a warm welcome in Roscrea after recent events so I presume he was disappointed with the lack of engagement by the locals.

5 Likes

I read on X that there was 15,000 at that rally