TFK's Far Right - Watch thread (no spongers allowed)

Sad to see @Kyle calling @TheUlteriorMotive a “low life”.

Mirrors how Limerick hurling criminal Kyle Hayes can turn on people in an instant and kick them when they’re down.

He’s to be pitied the cratur. A broken mind.

Says the fella who just posted a picture of a naked black man with an oversized hot dog photoshopped in in place of a penis.

1 Like

You’re the one screaming about it, I don’t understand the context of it,
Are you crying over me calling out @iron_mike earlier on for calling @Cheasty a scrounger and doubting his disability, I got that one
I’ve no skin on the game here, I admire Hayes and I’d give him a chance, boys will be boys, but he’s not reading this

*I don’t know how else to put it

1 Like

If you’re gonna police nasty comments as you’ve taken to doing then you’ll surely police the above.

1 Like

@Cheasty is a bum and Ive no problem calling him out on it

1 Like

I think you mean to say you’ve no problem talking out of your arsehole.

I don’t understand the context of that comment, if you explain it to me I might comment

I see the cheerleaders for the violent criminal Kyle Hayes are now demanding comments they don’t like to be “policed”.

But they don’t want actual violent criminal disorder to be policed.

Among other things it’s all part of that posters long history of doxxing people… He’s well able to make it personal so all bets should be off when others give him the same back.

11 Likes

Sad to see RTR threatening to doxx people now.

It doesn’t seem like a post where he’s doxxing anybody with all due respect,

So I’m still none the wiser on the context of it

Surely it would only be doxxing if there was an actual person at a particular GAA club who spits at black children?

Maybe “Limerick supporter” is now counted as doxxing too?

That’s the problem when you don’t do a bit of due diligence and just react to a post based on your views

Right you are.

How could that post be considered doxxing, I don’t get the context, there’s nastiness there 100% but how is it doxxing?

During the hallowed summer of 1995 I recall playing tennis in the Corrib Village one warm Saturday night. It was the night I could have been at Slane for Oasis and REM if I was a year or so older. I was wearing my Dubs Arnotts jersey.

A lassie around me own age shuffled in through the gate and beckoned me. She asked me, giggling in a shy, embarrassed manner, as her mate stood giggling outside the chicken wire fence, did I know a lad in Dublin called Brian.

I said I knew a few Brians in Dublin. “What’s his surname?”, I asked her.

“I don’t know”, she responded, continuing to giggle in a silly manner.

Only now do I realise she was doxxing Brian.

Disgusting post. You’ve lost sight of yourself in more ways than one.

7 Likes

He is a disgusting person

Only read the last few posts. Who spat at the black kids?