TFK's Far Right - Watch thread (no spongers allowed)

I’d say you’re deranged.

In the space of an hour I:

Hate blacks.

Mumble

Part of a fascist mob.

Because I asked a question.

Mate any reasonable person can see that you and the other fucknuts I referenced in my previous post are not just deranged but genuinely dangerous people with serious fascist proclivities.

Like the fascist Twitter trolls yis all worship, the lot of yis are too stupid to see that yis are total headbangers.

Yis have the exact same mindset as people who supported Hitler and the Nazis.

Live your life in fear of those who look different to you by all means if that’s what you really want to do. I can’t stop you doing that if you really want to do it. The rest of us are rightly fearful of people like you because the mindset you have is what led to the Holocaust.

There’s no point in being politically correct or nicey nice about this. It’s an undeniable historical truth that the Holocaust happened because of such mindsets.

Well that’s quite a take. Another rambling post of unsubstantiated accusations and finger pointing.

Best of luck.

Mate.

It’s uncontroversial historically accurate analysis and I’m glad it makes you feel uncomfortable. It should because it’s the truth.

Fucksake, has the Ian bailey case been solved or something that this header is back tagging people? It kept him out of harms way for the last week or so.

5 Likes

You are an exceedingly dangerous weirdo.

Sweating James Mcavoy GIF

Uncomfortable? :grin: Yeah I’m sweating here bro. :grin:

This tweet and the supportive comments under it are both laugh out loud hilarious in the grimmest way possible and a demonstration of how utterly insane and hysterically fascist the people who buy into this anti-woke cult are.

https://twitter.com/LozzaFox/status/1752043526232137922

1 Like

Perfectly sums up “Lozza” and his ilk.

https://twitter.com/Mick_O_Keeffe/status/1752129883843502349?t=09WPNdXxLvaMMVk-rklC6A&s=19

This looks like an interesting discussion. Would like to hear if john had an example of Alison o Connor saying anyone who had questions about immigration was far right. And also if they pinned him for a response on the volume of those stories on gript

another post from Mick O’Keeffe

Everybody with the following surnames must be immediately deported to France:

Would the people with the following Viking surnames please fuck off home to Norway or Denmark or Sweden or whatever place yis came from.

Cotter
Dromgoole
Doyle
Jennings
Lappin
Higgins
McLaughlin
McManus
Halpin
Swan
Grimes
Sweetman
Storey
Hendrick
O’Rourke
Cosgrave
Kitt
Broderick
Kirby
Hewson
Dolphin
Coppinger

What about all the Tan names in and around Dublin?
Thats where Id sort out first.
Be doing the prison service a turn if nothing else.

2 Likes

And the same lad would complain about being called far right :grinning:
I’m convinced the more they are platformed and put on tv radio etc the better.

We’ve had brilliant experiences with recent lads from India we have hired to extent they’d nearly be my first choice going forward. They are way ahead of Paddy.

They tell me that they are regularly on the receiving end of racist abuse on public transport and may move to London.

2 Likes

Isn’t it illegal to hire based on ethnicity and/or nationality?

You’d be a bit stoopid to say that it was the reason in fairness