TFK's Far Right - Watch thread (no spongers allowed)

The fanatic left has been dealt a fatal blow tonight.

In a battle of 2 cripples, Donald Trump has won.

https://twitter.com/examinersport/status/1755865941983019024?s=46

In quite a sickening act of provocation I’ve just seen far right agitator @kyle walk into a gym wearing a sleeveless Def Leppard Pyromania t shirt.

1 Like

Pour some sugar on me

3 Likes

Gavin pepper is under fire for renting out a property to immigrants

7 Likes

Hilarious. The ironing is great. Will they burn it?

1 Like

Please let this be true :grin:

2 Likes

Where mate? Could do with a laugh

All over twitter

They pulled up laods of his tweets talking about renting out his properties, loads saying its to immigrants

Any time he posts people call him a slum landlord

Madness imagine arresting and deporting someone for arriving into the country with no passport

https://twitter.com/Independent_ie/status/1757027258269655145?t=E0GVet0EGnAtbJx7MiX2Pg&s=19

2 Likes

He should have went to Dublin, he would have been waved through and got a free flat and 200 pound a week

5 Likes

Imagine though. That’s a bit extreme really. Every country should have an open door policy like Ireland does. If only they had the insight and intellect of our lefties, they would see the error of their ways.

2 Likes

The importance of accuracy. It applies to all sides.
You can’t on one hand be slating the likes of Gript for rushing out poorly researched articles, and then on the other hand slating the Gardai for not arresting people 24 hours after a large scale incident.

Shooting the messenger: Friday in Limerick shows importance of accurate reporting - Limerick Live (limerickleader.ie)

1 Like

Who’s this messenger and why was he shot?

Bizarre framing by you.

The criticism of the Gardai is of their extremely hands off attitude to the far right threat in general in comparison to, say, striking Debenhams workers.

I’m not sure how you make out that anybody who correctly identifies Gript as the fascist charlatans they are can’t also slate the Gardai’s hands off attitude to the far right.

Great post.

A fella was shot in Limerick mate

Was it not in this person’s job description?

I heard it was the Algerians

You should be grateful for the hands-off attitude of the state. You are one of the main beneficiaries.

2 Likes