TFK's Far Right - Watch thread (no spongers allowed)

Himself and Gemma are a shining example of the tolerance of God fearing Christians, mass attendance must be through the roof with the newfound popularity of the far right :clap::clap:

1 Like

A guy in an Australian rugby league jersey goes on a stabbing spree in a shopping centre in Sydney, the Irish far right wants to use it as an excuse to destroy Dublin.

https://twitter.com/IrishRebel1965/status/1779076678439809461

You are an absolute cretin

4 Likes

But, but, but the far right

1 Like

You’re the person that is threatening to wreck Dublin over something that happened in Australia so I’d say that makes you the cretin, buddy.

If I was you I’d have a look in the mirror and read your post back to yourself, mate.

Didn’t your @Hisenberg account get banned for being a massive fascist shithead?

That’s a post dripping in lack of self awareness, I certainly don’t think the likes of you is gonna make TFK great :flushed:

2 Likes

I wouldn’t mind but cheastys original post was hardly anything even remotely controversial. The far right in Ireland and all over the world were jumping straight on it … open borders etc then it turns out the killer is a common or garden born and bred native Aussie.

1 Like

Here’s Galway Nazi Mike Connell fantasising about child rape.

https://twitter.com/DurrutiDub/status/1779567304642109675

Probably easy enough to work out who this scumbag is.

Fuckin hell just read the details of that now. If it’s a fairly well known online far righty that could be the death knell for the ‘movement’ here. Worst thing about the rise of it all over the last few years online is how it has emboldened far more teenagers etc to just be openly racist.

2 Likes

People in general. We need the hate speech legislation quite badly and soon before it becomes more embedded.

What type of difference will that make in a practical sense? ie what type of things would be people be able to be prosecuted for that they’re not now

1 Like

I cycle by the far right protest in coolock a bit

a lot of teenagers there but also a lot of ne’er-do-wells too

lads on here emboldened too

2 Likes

Hate speech and specifically hate speech online.

It also creates aggravated offences, which is where crimes have been motivated by hatred.

Not in your case, people on here always hated you

Edit - sorry, I’m thinking of the selfish lad

1 Like

yep, the awkward squad hates me, the gahliban hate me, the footix hate me. the farmers hate me & cagers hate me

Happy Jonah Hill GIF

1 Like