TFK's Far Right - Watch thread (no spongers allowed)

That’s the long and short of it…

Didnt we have one of the best outcomes in europe on Covid?

Good post but this is an understatement.

• No early engagement
  • Completely beds focused with no impact analysis to local communities

3 Likes

Urban dwellers like @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy doesn’t care if a tiny rural village has had all its services and amenities clogged up by asylum seekers. Let them eat shit is his mantra.

While that is true abput my views on rural oireland, what are the Government to do when so assylum seekers arrive?

Put them in available accomodation seems the only option, whats the alternative?

1 Like

The house I stay in dingle has a hotel opposite it. It is now full of Ukrainians for two years I think.

It used to be incredibly handy because they started break fast at 6 am and we could go to the hotel bar drink a few pints and they’d order a taxi into dingle for us in the evening.

There was also a bottle bank site which is now gone.

I won’t be complaining about the inconvenience.

We are all in this together.

1 Like

Is that the place out near Ballydavid? The brewery have a bar close by to it?

Send them all back, Ireland is full

Yes near the turn off for TPS heading towards ballyferiter.

Some isolated spot for them.

The glacial pace at which this moves is a huge issue. They can rush in the beds but then the extra services will take months and thats if they ever materialise at all.

Irish people are easily bought. Proper integration plans for communities (i.e. throw money at services ) announced in conjunction with the arrivals would go along way to keeping people happy. However the Government hands are tied in some of these situations as services are already full. They can’t magic GPs, teachers, guards etc for local areas because they can’t be got.

How are people coming from other European countries asylum seekers? What are they seeking asylum from in the EU/UK?

Georgians and Nigerians are topping the list of asylum seekers coming to Ireland. Both countries are listed as safe by us :person_shrugging:t2:

Ireland being mugged off and your attitude is just dump them in some small village, be grand.

5 Likes

Are there any asylum seeking GPs at all?

1 Like

The English far right seem very supportive of all these pop up demonstrations, and the demonstrators and their online boosters seem very supportive of the English far right’s support.

Can somebody maybe explain to me why that is?

You’re a fierce naive young fella. The NAMA boys who ransacked the tax payer already are back for a top up bonus.

8 Likes

Those boys were out in France and Spain but have been crawling back over here for 4 or 5 years now.

Fatima Gunning’s mother:

That protest in Wicklow has been hijacked now by trouble makers.

The original peaceful protest consisted entirely of locals, who, not unreasonably IMO, had concerns about 180 men being put in tents in a rural area where there’s barely a bus service and other amenities.

The government have made an absolute mess of this situation. It seems forced deportations can’t or won’t be enforced by this government under any circumstances. Ordinary people would be far more tolerant, I suspect, of people being placed in their communities if they knew that individuals not granted asylum were subsequently removed promptly from the state.

Nobody has any issues with genuine people fleeing war or famine being granted refuge but seeing 7,000 deportation orders issued in the last 16 months but seeing less than 100 enforced deportations causes people to lose faith in the immigration process and system.

9 Likes

Former Shinners who left because they want to keep the for’dners out now allying with Ruth Dudley Edwards.

Life comes at you fast.

3 Likes

The okey dokey wokey types in government are afraid of their shit to do anything about anything except wokey legislation

1 Like

“Hijacked” me hole.

Like every other one of these demonstrations it’s been far right from the start.

Now the narrative is that Gardai should stand idly by while the fascists commit arson right in front of them.

These loonies also cosplay as the “law and order” brigade.

Fascists have used the same tactics since the year dot, and they’ll never change.

2 Likes