TFK's Far Right - Watch thread (no spongers allowed)

They’re so thick that if you told them the spray was named after Gavin Pepper they’d howl for it to be sprayed in their eyes.

Anyone know what was being sprayed? Didn’t catch it from the video.

2 Likes

think its capsicum spray

although dont de oirish call dat ting pepper spray

1 Like

weasel words thinks the police arent local, weird choice of flags for a patriot

2 Likes

Rick Martell was a thundering disgrace back in the day. He was a model you know…

2 Likes

Weirdos

1 Like

The far right are lower than vermin

https://twitter.com/paulmurphy_TD/status/1812820902372864096

What we have had from the Gardai and the Government in this country as regards the Nazis on our streets is voluntary surrender.

A tooled up Antifa is so badly needed in this country now, it’s the only thing that will help to restore law and order and decent society.

This is why you always need anti-fascists prepared to crack some heads - because if you don’t crack the heads of Nazis, the Nazis will crack the heads of innocent people, and a rot spreads through society like a malignant cancer.

We see it again and again and again. Everywhere.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/i/status/1812876259426177506

lolz

10 Likes

Lovely jubbly.

1 Like

Hopefully they flake the shit out of the useless cunt back at the station

1 Like

Can they not arrest sergeant pepper or whatever he’s called?

2 Likes

Do these fuckwits think ‘I’m a citizen journalist’ is like a fuckin forcefield or something :laughing:

7 Likes

It’s like a magic password

2 Likes

It’s mental the entitlement of the cunts.

I’m just standing here roaring racist abuse and intimidating people, that’s well within my rights, you can’t arrest me for that.

4 Likes

What actually happened in coolock? Apart from the suburb saying no

4 Likes

Let us just hope that it was in the salt of the earth Darndale end of Coolock and not the salubrious Raheny side of town which might be in @Bandage’s fun running area

2 Likes

It’s a worrying state of affairs when freestaters like me are fleeing north in July marching season to get away from the hatred & trouble down south.

4 Likes