TFK's Far Right - Watch thread (no spongers allowed)

Muslim gangs are on the streets of the UK tonight, there’s going to be carnage over the next week if the cops can’t get on top of things quickly

They’ll have to deploy the army you’d think. Any updates from @Tassotti

Between this and the coolock says no lads marching with loyalists this is a PR disaster for our home grown racists.

You could carve out a little niche for yourself on X this week if you photoshop the Coolock Says No banner into any photo you see of medal winning GBR athletes with the union jack.

5 Likes

No to foreign medals type vibe…

Or photoshop a Coolock Says Yo banner.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/The_Forty_Four/status/1820544738186961118?t=JJrkjgUGmZWqZ9cSHWTXWQ&s=19

https://twitter.com/BligheDerek/status/1820533590704504976?t=Nht8QusQ3wn4Y7H7dlFKAA&s=19

This cunt actually got tens of thousands of votes in the last election

I think I remember the bald lad from one my FAS group meetings years ago. He was a right handful. It’s no wonder we never got anything done.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1820805621534400786?s=46

Musk is trying to start a civil war in Britain.

1 Like

Governments should wake up and start taxing the fuck out of Twitter and imposing proper penalties for spreading disinformation and hate speech. He wouldn’t be long piping down then

11 Likes

We have a few far right agitators on here as well don’t forget.

2 Likes

Yep

@iron_mike
@MountLeinster
@Massive_Attack
@gaillimhmick

3 Likes

What’s far-right?

You also have some people wondering why we appear to have an open-border policy and don’t apply the legislation. They are being forgotten about this as the loony left points fingers at rioting cunts but the substabtial issues remain underaddressed.

Far right seems to be anyone who is to the right of the leftie loons…

Its a lot of people.

1 Like

I absolutely don’t understand why the Irish government doesn’t move away from Twitter. I know they are headquartered here but it could be done quietly. It’s entirely unnecessary, any updates or tweets they want to put out could be done on a feed on government websites and would get the exact same amount of notice.

2 Likes

I actually agree. There’s some blatant hypocrisy in all this. No one has to use Twitter. Just come off it if you don’t like it

2 Likes

People are invested in it maybe, they’ve been on it so long they don’t have an alternative. And officials and ministers etc think it gets more reach and traction among the general populace. I don’t think it does, Twitter’s market penetration in Ireland is pretty poor and it must have gotten worse in recent years. Ministers don’t run their own accounts anyway, officials write and issue the tweets. If they were just put on the government websites they’d get picked up by journalists just the same.

Twitter is the most influential opinion platform in the world. There’s no point denying that fact. But people aren’t on Twitter for “official” statements by politicians.

Twitter is both a medium for information and showbusiness. That’s why people are addicted to it, why it is so influential and why it is so toxic. It’s a classic Pandora’s Box.

People will only pay attention to tweets by politicians and their accounts if the tweets are tailored to being showbusiness in and of themselves.

In an ideal world Twitter under Musk would probably be nuked. But you can’t do that.

But you can regulate it.

A mass desertion of Twitter is one option in the wider world. But that’s hard to organise, it’s impossible to organise. And leaving it only leaves Twitter to the headbangers. You lose either way.

The disaster is that Twitter has been allowed to fall into the hands of a fascist drug addict with a God complex and a fetish for war and destruction who openly uses it to agitate for these things.