TFK's Far Right - Watch thread (no spongers allowed)

What’s their social welfare system like?

Good but you have to register with the Arbeitsam and be available to work- it’s policed unlike Ireland. No bad back excuses tolerated .

1 Like

Are we the only gobdaws who accept torn no passports and/or papers fucked out over the shoulder. Doubt Ze Germans do that.

We can’t keep taking these numbers in. It’s just not sustainable. That’s not racist, that’s not far right. It’s basic facts, we’re at full capacity today. Where the hell will the many thousands coming in this year go?

That dope O’Brien on about taking in 80,000 this year. It’s utterly bonkers, just want to be able to take the high moral high ground. We are literally encouraging this madness.

Come on in, we will house you and give you every benefit going. Legal migration is a positive and should be encouraged, skilled workers are to be welcomed. Tax payers who benefit the economy should be welcomed.

Unskilled economic migrants from non war and non famine countries who are a burden to the state and who deliberately lose their documents should be denied permission to land but Aodan O’Riordain and Roderic O’Gorman want to continue with this insanity.

10 Likes

The last 2 superstars you mention in your last paragraph are endemic of the absolute disconnect and lack of room reading ability.

Nobody has a spine anymore and it’s sad.

3 Likes

This appears to be incomprehensible gibberish.

1 Like

Neither of us win overall. So I can’t be arsed.

We need unskilled migrants too. Irish people won’t do the jobs they do anymore.

But we need to turn back the passport dumpers, the people who have status elsewhere and people who are dangerous criminals.

2 Likes

I think the idea that the boys coming from Somalia/Syriah with their Beats headphones and white Nikes are going to go pick blueberries in Rush for Keeling’s or some such is a bit outisde reality. Why would they?

They would fall into the second category I mentioned mostly. Most have status in Europe already

If I were them I’d hold out for Ireland and stay on until the last stop.

We’d a lad recently that was making his 7th asylum claim in Europe here

And sure why would’t he?

Ah it’s not always that simple. A lot of them are tricked into coming here, or promised stuff that they’ll never get. But the current system of letting in everyone just rewards that, and drives otherwise law-abiding people into the hands of people smugglers.

If you destroy your docs on a flight from Europe, you need to be sent back. Collapse the market for these bastards (the people smugglers) and they’ll do no business.

1 Like

Out, out, out.

this is the organiser of the march in Finglas

By God.

1 Like

An anti vax mentaller. Surprise surprise.

1 Like

Yes, let’s respectfully out debate chaps like that.

1 Like

Imagine being a black fella in Finglas with these cunts wandering round roaring and shouting.

Why aren’t they being vetted? He’ll be looking for them to do a child safeguarding online and foundation coaching course next

1 Like