TFK's Far Right - Watch thread (no spongers allowed)

We have no problem with refugess… OUT OUT OUT

Some crew. These videos should be circulated more widely including the one yer man going on about nurses. I’d say 99.9999pc of Irish people would be vehemently opposed to these type of cunts even if they have rightish wing views on immigration.

@Enrique there with Bloomberg on the phone.

3 Likes

Unvetted men of military age marching around our towns.

This freak is where the likes of @EmilioButragueno @Enrique @glenshane @ironmoth and the rest of the anti immigration antivax goons get their opinions.

Yep, doesnt say much for them if this guy is the brains and the public face of their movement

There wasn’t much to say for any of them before.

No offence but can we sort out our own Social Welfare leeches first before closing the borders?

There are a large number of Irish nationals who are completely conning the system & pose a far bigger treat to our society than the vast majority of immigrants who just want a better life.

Can you ask you local TD to address this or would be possibly lose a few votes if he did?

What evidence is there of this? Remember varadkar announced a big crackdown - what was his tag line on it again? He spent more on advertising the campaign than the campaign saved.

You’ve a serious want in you

You’re a great man. I adore you

‘Take a week off work’

Me hole

1 Like

Look, mate.

You mean well and I’d support your stance on many issues.

Can you kindly remove the blinkers and take something for the dose of naivety you’ve come down with.

Shur half those lads are wearing masks, spouting gibberish and seeking strength in numbers. Thats mote your scene.
But point to where I’ve said anything against immigration or vaccines in general…otherwise dry your eyes

1 Like

Any information or statistics at all to support your opinions? Especially when “crackdown” type initiatives have uncovered practically zero? It’s a big service, it won’t be perfect, but the big numbers you are alluding to haven’t been found.

1 Like

There you go again with your hate.

But fyi…

Leo ran a 3m campaign on this and he saved the state 30 thousand in fraudulent welfare payments.

2 Likes

Would you feel same way about our own homeless people? Let’s house them before anyone else.

1 Like

Those marchers look like lads who’d be in favour of more social welfare and free houses and of a far left economic persuasion.

1 Like

here is another one of @EmilioButragueno leaders

7 Likes

:smiley::smiley: I wish I had the time for protests, Mike. I’m too busy working 60 hour weeks paying 50%+ income tax to buy free gaffs it appears for anyone ranging from Laois to Lagos on any given day.

4 Likes