TFK's Far Right - Watch thread (no spongers allowed)

The far right in this country are by and large a bunch of knuckle dragging, dangerous and hateful simpletons.

The problem is unless you believe in some sort of fantasist, open borders lefty utopia, you’re a fascist to these headbangers

3 Likes

But they’re infiltrating all these protests?

Per the Irish Times

Gardaí told The Irish Times that their investigation into the incident over the weekend was continuing.

Are you making things up?

They’ve always hijacked protests. Its how they operate

That’s been added since the article appeared earlier. Mea culpa. I stand over the rest of my point

Are you serious? You don’t believe that they make up a decent percentage of people at those rallies??

But a tiny percentage of the people protesting are part of the Far Right, unless there has been a seismic shift in politics in Ireland

1 Like

Debate over. It definitely happened then.

I’d say it was worse than reported too.

Some Chelsea Flower Show winning Tulips starting to show their colour.

What’s the rest of your point? There’s no evidence? Where’s the evidence for every other article printed? Seems a silly post to me that was immediately shown up to be wrong.

Nazi scum

Oh look it’s one the right wing sympathising dimwits.

The Irish Times don’t panic back peddle.

She’s a liability. They think they might be wrong. Simple enough.

I find it odd that a journalist interrupted this attack and didn’t take a single photo or video. Even one of the aftermath.

They’re genrally the loudest and bring the megaphone

I agree, but i think that makes it easy for the Government to label the entire protest as “Far Right” and write it off

1 Like

What about the video on the Irish times website?

I agree.

If you want to have a protest you’d have to physically run those stupid cunts first.

It is definitely a theme that anything even remotely criticising the governments migration policy is being labelled as far right propoganda

Post it up there, again it wasn’t included in the article I read.

‘This is serious. They mean business’: Migrants living in fear as ‘violent atmosphere’ brewing in Dublin

I don’t see any evidence of an attack there