TFK's Far Right - Watch thread (no spongers allowed)

They remind me of the loyalist anti protocol rabble up north. Different cheek of the same arse.

I wonder where the lad with the other half of the Finglas is full sign is?

1 Like

Leave our @glasagusban alone, ye racist pricks

9 Likes

The lad carrying the “of it” part must have been taking a slash!

3 Likes

Where are people if that Irish Times report from K. Holland about some vigilante attack and Irish unwelcoming hatred in Ashtown that got lots of traction in time for the IT weekend edition is manufactured?

The headbangers are claiming it as being false and she seems to be have been rushed out on the evening circuit with Cuddihy and RTE to defend the story badly, which is odd.

This is important stuff chaps.

It struck me as a classic Kitty Holland story, not necessarily false but entirely lacking in nuance. A camp of 15 young men living in a public space for 6 months is always going to attract local ire no matter what the nationality of the individuals involved. If it was a travelers camp it would have been cleared months ago.

1 Like

I only saw the headline myself. But the story about a group of men with bats attacking a migrant encampment was lacking in “nuance” you say?

Very poor journalism at least. The editor should be getting on that

Yeah, nuanced is the word there. Boys there seem to be there for a while and that’s their lookout and good luck to them. She’s fucked that up for them.

Scary the Irish Times are doing that though. Very very cynical and not very Irish. All very Trumpy.

1 Like

It’s lacking in any form of evidence too, and, in spite of the irish times being present, no video or photos of it. No injuries, no Garda investigation.

Yes it lacked nuance and as such was a typical Kitty Holland article.

Migrants are setting up campsites in random places ?

Can you explain what kind of nuance it lacked?

This isn’t Batigol’s boys with the Passport getting mixed up with the Ryanair catalogue and never seen again.

These are lads who seem to have had a bit of bad luck for a while and had been here. Again though, it’s a kitty story.

Read the article beyond the headline and see what you think.

Looks like the far right have infiltrated Waterford now.

The far right are incredibly powerful for a group that cant get a single seat anywhere in the country, either at local or national level.

4 Likes

Can you post it up?

Maybe they are just optimists who can’t spell.

1 Like