TFK's Far Right - Watch thread (no spongers allowed)

You were very welcome once you had the visa and 5k in your account. Those boys know what they’re at

5 Likes

He should have just drove through.

Her kidney is either with us or against us!

4 Likes

“That Kitty Holland should be in prison for making up that Savita fraud.”

“These women are MURDERERS!!!”

“There’s a man around here making us feel uncomfortable.” “Ah that’s only me mate Dave, he’s sound.”

“That Andrew Tate fella is fuckin’ great wah?”

Maybe it’s a case of give them enough rope they’ll hang themselves with these lads and the more marches there are and videos shared people realise what utter utter cunts they are. The preponderance of Dublin accents has already turned 99pc of the rest of the country off them before they even say anything anyway

1 Like

Which kidney is getting treatment?

The one on the far right

Let him through lads!

11 Likes

They’re obsessed with the rope.

The system is what has caused this mess, and it’s doing no one any favours, except for people smugglers and criminals. Order needs to be put on it, and that must, initially anyway, involve sending people back to the safe, EU country they have flown from, or to the one they already have an asylum claim in.

4 Likes

I don’t know… They’re as likely to attract people, young men in particular, also. The majority of people aren’t hate filled and are just trying to live, they’ll gain no traction with them. But the longer it goes on amidst a housing/ rent/ cost crisis them foddeners become an easy target

Could we not commission a few white papers on the subject first to make sure ?

That’s the nub of it. Fly in from another European country without paperwork and you are returned on the next flight to said country. Not racist, not far right - basic common sense.

This ludicrous system at the moment - let everyone in - only plays into the hands of the crackpots and racists.

5 Likes

I’m assuming that’s what will be done. And a sum total of ZERO migrants will be better off because of it

1 Like

Simple things like speeding up decisions, removing people who have claims in other EU countries or who have arrived from safe countries would be a start (we have Americans claiming asylum here). Maybe even enforcing deportations with something more than a piece of paper saying “please leave” on it.

1 Like

Deep in SRFC territory as well. Why do SRFC fans hate Ukranians?

1 Like

When Novak Djokovic arrived in Australia without proper documentation all the “documents now or fuck off back where you came from” crowd supported him.

Lolz.

I guess that’s the power of celebrity adulation and social media propaganda.

1 Like

Was he not deported?

4 Likes

“In hindsight, it won’t be happening again; I will be taking a different approach going forward”.

Social media ban for anti-refugee activist Graham Carey on incitement to hatred charge (irishexaminer.com)

They fairly fucking clamped the cunt there :clap::smile:

2 Likes

Yes the Greens are big into protecting women.

Like a few lads here, backtracked rapidly when the heat was applied.

1 Like