That's it ! everybody in RTE should be executed forthwith

Joe Duffy might have to cancel Funny Friday (assume it’s still a thing) now.

1 Like

I was thinking that was why the news had such a cut off him. All RTE big earners have taken a pay cut (still way over paid) but must be galling to have Tubby having a secret side deal to keep his fat wedge

Terry Prone filleting Tubbers here on Prime Time.

6 Likes

Tubs is going to find out who his real friends are now.

Daniel McConnell joining in the filleting now.

Tubbers will be presenting the Breakfast Blaa on WLR before the year is out.

9 Likes

Lovely dig about donning the green jersey

4 Likes

They do a lovely Blaa breakfast thing in that little hut at the top of the hill between Youghal and Dungarvan

2 Likes

Her son was covering for Pat Kenny this morning. She’s after seeing a bigger golden goose.

1 Like

David MacRedmond dodged some bullet.

Horseshit statement from Tubridy.

If he was left short 345K in his wages he’d have had plenty to say about RTE’s “financial treatment”

4 Likes

Made a cunt of himself

That greasy spoon truckers diner place ? Never stopped there , looks a right spot .

1 Like

She should have told Miriam that she should confirm she didn’t get a payment for the craic

Entitlement

I might have to switch sides.

I’d say that’s the end of Tubridy in RTE.

I wonder what Patrick Kieltys remuneration package looks like.

The Tonight Show lining up to discuss the ‘big pay scandal’ shortly.

Forbes announced she was resigning in March when it came out in RTE and is currently using up holidays from now until when her time is up in July so she won’t have to deal with the fallout.

That is top top top cunt acting. That brass neck will go well with her gold plated pension. You’d nearly have to stand back and admire it all really

20 Likes