That's it ! everybody in RTE should be executed forthwith

Not strange. People just see what they see.

Strange then that you see me everywhere and keep tagging me. Obsessive.

4 Likes

Yes, I’ve already answered your query on that. It’s not strange, it’s perfectly logical. You’re the guy who leads the LGBT charge on everything here, you’re the guy who leads the cries of outrage yet not a peep from you when a leading gay does some terrible things.

Hypocrite.

2 Likes

Incorrect. You’re the one that is constantly squealling in the LGBT section. You’re always in there. I rarely post on such threads. Weird that you are obsessed with them and keep tagging me in them. Really strange behaviour.

Odd you have yet to condemn Al Porter.

Why are you so obsessed with my opinion?

I believe you’re a hypocrite.

So you admit you’re obsessed with me. Weirdo.

Nope. I’m just drawing attention to your hypocrisy and false morality.

1 Like

He sounds like a nasty piece of work

Obsessively drawing attention.

Why hasn’t porter been arrested yet?

The gays have their filthy hands everywhere. Porter is being protected by his mates all over. I’ve seen them in action. Disgusting beasts.

1 Like

I don’t believe anyone has pressed charges.

We don’t have the Metropolitan Police making up evidence over here.

4 Likes

this oirish slimeball they caught in Leeds is some piece of work

GHook was publicly annihilated by the permanently outraged and his career destroyed for daring to suggest that young ladies need to be proactive in their own safety.
KMyers had his career ended because according to the twitterati and the permanently outraged he offended a group of people even though that group have stated they were not offended.

Al Porter has sexually assaulted 4 men, he is getting a very very soft landing and being allowed slink away on his own terms, the permanently outraged not so outraged.

Why is that?

1 Like

Has Dr Ciara kelly commented on Al Porter yet?
Didint she have her own #metoo moment that failed to gather traction when it was obvious she was making it up and looking for attention.

3 Likes

Hook was let go
Porter has lost 3 jobs

is that not similar?

As a self-admitted serial rapist of your wife, shouldn’t you be sticking up for Al Porter?

Given that you clearly believe serial sexual assault is acceptable, if anybody should be sticking up for him, it’s yourself.

1 Like

Mr Angry in flying form today. I think his head is going to explode.

1 Like