That's it ! everybody in RTE should be executed forthwith

If you are aware of a rape I think you should report it to the Gardai.

Again, no attempt at discourse. Never makes a point or gives an opinion.

1 Like

Hook is due back on newstalk in the coming weeks

If Al was attacking women, Mr Angry would be defending him and blaming the snowflakes for being permanently offended.

Ah here.

I think the people most aware of it are yourself and your wife, as the perpetrator and victim respectively.

You should encourage her to come forward and report you, or, if she feels unable to do so due to the serial abuse she has suffered at your hands, you should hand yourself in to the Gardai.

If what the screaming “law and order” brigade on this forum say is true, and I’ve no reason to think it isn’t (they seem so sure of themselves that it would be foolish to doubt them), I’m sure you’ll be out of prison in no time, and sure you’ll still be able to post away on the forum from the sex offenders unit in Arbour Hill.

Few Al Porter Facebook messages doing the rounds now :nauseated_face::nauseated_face::nauseated_face:

Sickening alright.

he needs to be apprehended by the gardai immediately

Did you finger the fella who done you that time Tossy?

6 Likes

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

@Tassotti needs to walk the walk here.

He can prove an example to other victims of rape by having the courage to speak to the police about the terrible crime inflicted on him.

And he needs to stop @HBV from grooming him.

Una mullally has condemned al porter.

You’re a beaten docket pal after your tampon & piss sucking rape fantasy was exposed.

8 Likes

says the guy who spent 10k getting his teeth fixed as he was being trolled on here

5 Likes

these tom humprey/al porter supporters are fascinating to watch

2 Likes

Given that you’ve just posted the above message, it’s clearly yourself who has a rape fantasy, pal.

Or “surprise sex”, as you generally call it.

I’m sure @HBV would be delighted to have you defend him in court - as i) you clearly don’t think rape is a crime and ii) he wouldn’t have to pay for your services, unlike for sex, at least the non-rape form of it.

You’re comparing someone who got their teeth fixed to that weird loner deviant @Sidney sick fantasies. Bizarre.

1 Like

Not to mention the similar amount fartholey has paid to some quacks to try and get some hair to grow on his head.

The INTERNET is serious business.

1 Like