That's it ! everybody in RTE should be executed forthwith

An increase from 4% to 6%. WOW!

1 Like

Ye were sent home with tae in your mug.

2 Likes

Are there TFK posters expectimg RTE to back down and admit they’re wrong even when they have an easy out?

Oh god no I’m sure they will double down on this. No one ever admits they are wrong these days

I heard they have a statement prepared for later. George is done

Do yourselves a favour. Give Claire a miss tonight.

1 Like

He’s like a riderless horse running loose through the streets.

The horsey set could shoot him for us.

Bad enough that auld wagon Mary McAleese was given her own show, now Inda Kenny is doing a cycling tour of Ireland for them. What a bunch of cunts RTE are.

8 Likes

I’m watching the news, usual stuff, woe, woe…
A novel departure tonight though.
The crafty fuckers sent a prepared statement to Avril ( the chair of the advance age group) or whatever it’s called. Her members are delighted with the lifting of the 5 km restrictions (Really Avril)
It was the most transparent copy and paste charade of all time as Avril tried her best to sound natural while not missing a word of the prepared message.

Cunts and conspirators the lot …Grrrrrr…

5 Likes

My campaign against RTÉ is gathering pace.

This article says that a number of other countries have mandatory quarantine requirements. RTE news : What you need to know before travelling to EU countries

What they actually have are self isolate at home/restrict movements requirements. I think our government has even said that Ireland is the only country operating mandatory quarantine in the EU.

Another complaint has been sent to rte.

6 Likes

https://www.rte.ie/news/primetime/2021/0406/1208228-prime-time-tradition-of-deep-reporting-and-analysis-will-persist/

OK, nobody laugh.

1 Like

Sad thing is they believe it.

The 6 o clock and 9 o clock news today both started with big Headlines. ‘How safe are we outdoors!?!?’ It then went on to outline that all experts agree it’s very safe but NPHET aren’t too sure. Scaremongering cunts. Leading with a story of how our science overlords are refusing to believe the worldwide science.

15 Likes

Them encouraging the mask wearing everywhere outdoors was gas

1 Like

Masks should be worn at all times, apart from indoors at RTÉ retirement gatherings

5 Likes

Bizarre solo-run from RTE on medical advice just before they got around to reporting that numbers were going down again…
Let’s just prep the country for not opening up sports again.

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/politics/sinn-f%C3%A9in-td-donnchadh-%C3%B3-laoghaire-settles-defamation-claim-against-rt%C3%A9-1.4530486

What was said about him?