That's it ! everybody in RTE should be executed forthwith

Christ

His Mary Lou is great

Another beauty. They went through 4 writers. The first one refused to have her name taken off it after she was … mutually consented… so the subsequent writers were paid MORE because their rewrites wouldn’t be credited. Genius from the RTE.
Also, they mutually consented with a sound engineer because he turned out to be too much of a Bouli.
And you’ve only a day or two to go if you want lads… it finishes NYE. Just check out their reviews from superb reputable sources like buzz.ie and evoke.ie and the examiner…

2 Likes

A Christmas classic alright

2 Likes

I smell a Netflix documentary “Toy Show the money pit”

4 Likes

Will put the Fyre festival in the hapenny place

4 Likes

Callan deserves to die

1 Like

1 Like

I’m watching last nights operation transformation here. They can’t even tell them they are fat anymore. World is gone mad.

some harrowing stories…A lot of those people are on the floor already , better to go softly …

Sure they know they are fat, that’s why they are on the show, it’s the people at home they are afraid to offend

1 Like

Stradbally looked magnificent as did the famous Rock of Dunamase @Fagan_ODowd

2 Likes

Isnt that the point of the show. Watching fat people struggle while i ate the last of the Christmas pringles?

Always love the wans lorrying 4 litres of coke a day - lost cause

2 Likes

They should (but obviously won’t) do a follow up programme on previous series leaders to see how they got on in the years since.
I suspect a lot of them would have piled the kilos back on.

One of them is doing the podcast I think with a few others. And I think some popped up briefly in the early part of the show. The missus remarked that one wasn’t a great advertisement for the show.

I’m not a fan of the thing to be honest, but anything that encourages people to get out and meet others and exercise in the dreary nights of January has its place too.

Name the RTE talent pictured

3 Likes

Never mind that. Where will they find guests for the late late now?

4 Likes
1 Like