That's it ! everybody in RTE should be executed forthwith

I’m giving you a ‘like’ for that you cunt

1 Like

Who can forget this shitbox of an interview

The show just finished on rte - Eoin warner - is as good as I have seen on the channel

No wonder the Dubs are struggling playing two games

2 Likes

What’s the story with Liam Aherne. He’d be good enough to be full time with RTE? He seems to be part time with the commentary or is that the case for most of them commentating?

He does auctioneering as day job. A good lot of commentators would be freelance and have day jobs during the week. Your man Martin Kiely had a shop in Shanagolden years back (not sure was he owner or manager or still involved?). Others are on the full-time payroll with RTÉ, but do more than commentating

1 Like

Poached?

1 Like

Jesus Christ, RTÉ was right, the BBC was just waiting to snap up our top talent all along!

3 Likes

Offer Marty Morrissey whatever he wants

6 Likes

Trump fell in love with her that time. She’s probably replacing Tocker Carswell.

2 Likes
1 Like

Feels like only 31

She’ll have to go as you’d say yourself……

The 90’s is surely untouchable as the best GAA decade.

2 Likes

Western civilisation peaked in the 90s

1 Like

I see RTE decided to omit an important bit of information on this report.

https://www.rte.ie/news/courts/2023/0522/1384981-kenneally-sentence/

I wonder what would have been reported if it was someone with SF links…

1 Like

chilling

Former TD ‘was told cousin abused boys but he said nothing’ | Independent.ie

1 Like

You won’t hear MM comment on this or be asked to comment on this.

RTE are not an independent media organisation. They are a government propaganda mouthpiece, to think the same people who laugh about the BBC and the Tories are surprisingly quiet about RTE.

11 Likes

You’d have to question anyone that thought this lad was a basketball coach and gave him access to their children.

Different times i guess.

1 Like

Very little doubt that he was protected because he was a Kenneally. And a nephew of the Monsignor as well.

3 Likes