That's it ! everybody in RTE should be executed forthwith

:joy:.

Oh Brian

:joy:

Laois.

Milton has to go

Apart from the set of Fair City and Carrigstown. Brigie De Courcy and her crew are the only people we can trust inside in Montrose.

1 Like

Stanley didn’t actually say that, chaps. I just made it up.

RTE top brass have decamped to an underwater bunker.

Without the bit where guards get shot.

That McBennett fella is a nasty piece of work.

1 Like

He’s staring to morph into that shtook who used to duke the stats on joe.ie

It does tickle me how the INTERNET apparently now thinks a television presenter making a decent wedge is worse than people who shot Gardai, prison officers and Irish soldiers dead.

As an unlikely guardian of the establishment you are probably missing the point here. The establishment can be criticised without it being a Russian/IRA plot.

11 Likes

I didn’t say it was a Russian/IRA plot?

You did not to be fair.

Yeah, it would still be interesting to know how he handled it.

For once.

1 Like

I thought exactly the same thing. How different is this to the Employee Benefit Trust wheeze that Rangers (RIP) used to pay extortionate wages to their ‘stars’ what with side letters etc. Hopefully a few more of them will be sweating with Duffy top of the list.

1 Like

In reality the true cost of this will be close to a million if he were treated like a PAYE worker. 75K x 5 years is only net portion but RTE should have been paying payroll taxes on that too which would double the €375K figure. Also would likely to have been interest of 10% per year from revenue. I dont know what kind of fines they’d get. Depends on category.

Some kind of BIK implications somewhere in there?