That's it ! everybody in RTE should be executed forthwith

no she will be bertie’s PA on the show…what political party are you alligned with art or are you just a hard nosed cynic…

no political party puke they’re all the same with FF being worse than the lot of them

not cynical, just embittered by years of gombeenism, parish pump politics and generally totally corrupt politics

politicians in ireland could learn a lot from this fella

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hugh_Dalton

i would hate to think what this country would be like if it wasn’t for fianna fail…

you’ll find out in about 9 or 10 years when i’m in the DPP

you would think that you would have learned especially after the tribunals in this country that fianna fail are all but untouchable…ok every so often an odd counciller or a back bencher will be caught for something just to keep the masses happy but for the most part fianna fail members are untouchable and i am glad that i am a paid up member…

a fianna fail politician is the the only man that can shake your hand and stab you in the back at the same time and get away with it…

[quote=“The Puke”]you would think that you would have learned especially after the tribunals in this country that fianna fail are all but untouchable…ok every so often an odd counciller or a back bencher will be caught for something just to keep the masses happy but for the most part fianna fail members are untouchable and i am glad that i am a paid up member…

a fianna fail politician is the the only man that can shake your hand and stab you in the back at the same time and get away with it…[/quote]

won’t need tribunals, there’s plenty of criminal legislation to deal with the fuckers, just needs to be applied, not to mention the raft of legislation from standards in public office

twill all be swept under the rug…when you gt to the DPP they will set you straight…fianna Fail is a no go area…

there’s only one thing more dangerous than a crook and that’s an idealist

time will tell…

listen, you fuckers, you screwheads. Here is a man who would not take it anymore. A man who stood up against the scum, the cunts, the dogs, the filth, the shit. Here is a man who stood up.

Someday a real rain will come…

Good man Bertie, done well for your first gig. Dont mind art he still has gotten over how Lorcan Allen shattered his idealism

fucking idealists…when will ye learn that one man can’t make a difference…FF are what make this country tick…and fuck the nay sayers noone in this country can say otherwise…granted certain things that happened were regrettable but sometimes shit happens…no other party in this country is fit to lace our boots abd you keep going with your lets go after the big guns ideology art and it will soon be crushed…

one man can make the difference, look at galway hurling :wink:

but seriously a difference canbe made by one man in the right time and circumstances

big enough to bring down the biggest and greatest political party this country has ever seen…come off it art…for all the tribunals and allegations of corruption have have bearly dented our popularity…at the end of the day the only thing people care about in this country is themselves…as long as we don’t return to the dark days of the 80’s(although it is a possibility) people won’t give a fuck as long as they are still employed and taking home a decent wage…we as a nations aren’t one for revolt and love continuity and hate change…the french wouldn’t tolerate some of the shit in this country they would be out tearing up the streets in protest…

the fianna fail anthem

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFwi9hnucQ0

[ame="
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4xPRYnExAw
url"]YouTube - Frank Dunlop, Bertie Ahern - 1993 - rezoning and tax cheats[/ame]

jesus miriam is getting better with age…like a fine wine…what exactly is wrong with that video dan…dunlop lobbied but it was voted down and ahern had a tax amnesty and he didn’t like tax cheats granted hindsight is 20/20…did your parents not ever say to you " do as i say not as i do"…

Forgot that was on last night and delighted I missed it. Someone will take that prick down sometime.

He was pretty good it has to be said, and perhaps he missed his calling!
Can easily see him getting a show of his own and it will be great to see. Love him or hate him he is the voice of a generation and one that should not be let
slip into obscurity as he still has a lot to offer.

RTÉ Top 10 Highest Paid Presenters on an Earnings Basis

Ryan Tubridy was the highest earner in the most recent figures released, with The Late Late Show presenter earning €495,000 in 2014.

Joe Duffy comes in second with €416,893, with Marian Finucane in at third place with €295,000.

Full list here https://static.rasset.ie/documents/about/final-rte-top-ten-highest-paid-press-release-table-dec-2015-final.pdf