That's it ! everybody in RTE should be executed forthwith

In fairness in terms of ratings and the advertising Revenue they bring in they are well worth that.

Joe Duffy isnt worth the shit on your shoe.

1 Like

If that was the case they would not need the millions of Euros that the Irish Private Sector taxpayer is giving to them.

I found it quite amusing earlier with Bryan Dobson presenting the news during which they had a report about the top 10 earners. He remained completely deadpan and unruffled even though he was included on the list.

Joe in particular is a gifted broadcaster.

Dont toy with me old man.

Seriously.

George Lee earning £179k per annum or something for being Agriculture Correspondent stood out for me.

2 Likes

About what he thought he’d earn when he thought he was going to be the Blueshirts Minister for Finance.

4 Likes

He just took a leave of absence from RTE that time, didn’t he? So he probably came back in on the same healthy enough salary he previously had but with a much lower profile role after being usurped as Business/Economics guru by that nerdy David Murphy chap.

And a pittance compared to what he may have earned had he joined the IFA.

1 Like

Finucane. 295grand for about 5 hours work a week with very healthy holidays.

I love Funny Friday.

Offmto the confessions thread with you so, Freak.

You only hear the 5 hours on the radio. You’ve no idea of the work she does behind the scenes.

1 Like

@Sidney listens to every episode and @RaymondCrotty is a firm fan too.

1 Like

It will be another year before the list gets announced again and by then Ray Darcy will be sitting at the top of it.

Something to look forward to.

Aidan o shea is the mother of all roasters.

2 Likes

No sign of Marty Whelan, I’m outraged, the man is underpaid

3 Likes

Dunt worry. He has an extensive property portfolio including a 9 bed student house in Castletroy.