On the Late Late Show.

1 Like

No he’s definitely gone, shur they had a big thing for him and all

https://twitter.com/RTENewsPaulC/status/1786377925907923364

Oh wait, nevermind

https://twitter.com/rte/status/1786400384786768072

Isn’t he a Mohill resident these days @farmerinthecity

Is he? I wasn’t aware of that.

Rte will come up with some shite show for him to present. Something to do with railways or canals. A handy jobbo for Dobbo.

2 Likes

Hell get a new reality tv show where he goes round exposing lads with dodgy boxes or fellas on the dole who are working cash in hand. Dobbo Dobs You In

11 Likes

Dobbo seems like one of the good ones. The elections won’t be the same without him

1 Like

Railways, canals and cycleways have all been done as well as touring in a vintage camper van.
Stamp collection or grandfather clocks perhaps.

Iarnrod Dobbo doesn’t have the same appeal as when the greatest Iar Taoiseach took on that task.

Dobbo… lends to circuses I feel. Duffys etc finish up in Kildare St

Rte (a bankrupt organisation) sending Greg Allen out to Valhalla so he can continue his mancrush on Rory McIlroy, when he would see far more if he stayed at home and watched it on the telly.

21 Likes

Greg has a great life

Sounds like a horrible existence

Jaysis he speaks about Rory in reverential tones. Then when Rory inevitably shits the pot again he sounds completely shocked at the turn of events which he really shouldn’t be.

1 Like

Greg is a national treasure.

I love the way they never send a camera man with him and its always like he’s phoning in from a telephone box.

8 Likes

Where would we be without his updates?

Its like he’s on a Legacy Contract since before Twitter that cannot be cancelled.

Not far off a 100 majors

He does a great job on the athletics at the big championships.

He also did a favour for a pal of mine recently so he’s an alright sort.

5 Likes