That's it ! everybody in RTE should be executed forthwith

A serious man to put a bull nose finish on a footpath

6 Likes

Jon Kenny has dibs on the commentary truck to cover 12 Tailteann Cup games this weekend so Gred had to travel; that’s the conclusion I jumped to

I had to Google that

1 Like

You should have searched TFK for “bullnose finish”

2 Likes

Operation Tranaformation AXED.

Trimming the fat by stopping people trimming their fat

2 Likes

A consummate professional. A proper public service broadcaster

1 Like

Kathryn Thomas will be seething

2 Likes

He’s not even there, he’s in Bangkok looking at the Betfair market and flashscore.

2 Likes

“Best of the Irish.”

I’ll always associate the bauld Greg with that phrase.

“Meanwhile, Des Smyth was best of the Irish, shooting a bogey-free 68 to finish in a tie for 23rd.”

RTÉ Radio One playing in the car on the way back from a shattering Wexford defeat against Kilkenny or Offaly in Croke Park. All the reaction from GAA matches throughout the provinces & then over to Greg Allen at the PGA Championships at Wentworth or something.

23 Likes

So now people can’t help it if they’re fat.

And operation transformation was fat shaming.

Fuck me.

Watch any advertisements, fat is here to stay. There is a gas one at the minute involving some 10 tonne Tess doing some ballerina moves and highlighting the dryness of her tampon but not a word about the glaring health and saftey issue(s).

1 Like

It’s insane. The health service will be even more strained as the obesity epidemic plays out.

1 Like

There’s drugs now that will sort this, Dr Dónal O’Shea is saying that severe obesity will be a thing of the past

It encouraged poor diet practices to lose weight fast. Ffs it killed Gerry Ryan. Not his marching powder

No free lunch if you pardon the pun. Plenty side effects.

All messing aside though, processed food is designed to be addictive and that’s possibly a bigger issue than the self discipline of Joe Public.

2 Likes

The bags of white didn’t help though

That Karl Henry was a gas fitness expert on Operation Transformation all the same.

3 Likes

Karl is a great man for getting an invoice in early

Was it Roy Willoughby who would provide updates on the hockey?
“A comprehensive 4-1 win for Three Rock Rovers”