That's it ! everybody in RTE should be executed forthwith

In all seriousness nobody listens to 2FM

1 Like

I presume it’s solely for advertising at this stage?

The devastating news about The Two (2) Johnnies will make tickets for their upcoming St Anne’s Park show even more like gold dust. Catch these superstars while you still can. I mentioned a while back my life partner told me she’d bought us tickets to the aforementioned show. Anyway, we were in the car on Friday afternoon & they came thundering onto air after the news at 2 or 3 or whatever. She immediately, & I mean immediately, switched over with the comment “I just can’t listen to those idiots”. I looked over at her incredulously.

18 Likes

I’m ashamed to say I’ve seen them live. Under no circumstances waste a day of your precious life on earth seeing these two jokers.

1 Like

I’ll miss the two lads and Aifric on the way to GAA training twice a week. The young lad has taken to walking around uttering the phrase ‘I’ve been out here ten year….shuttering’ to the bemusement of his friends.

9 Likes

Bang over the bar

1 Like

The two Johnnie’s are too big for RTE. They are making too much money in real life to stay on the gravy train.

I’ve heard anecdotally that companies would get, say Grainne Seoige, in to host a panel discussion at one of these god forsaken corporate events. She’d get some nice coin for an hour’s work.

Now RTE people are not allowed to take these gigs so the Newstalk, Virgin etc presenters are cleaning up. If you aren’t on big money in RTE you might easily have been earning more from your side hustles than with RTE

2 Likes

You’ll always have the podcasts

They’ll be out the gap.

Thank fuck.

Cooper and Yeats are always on about their corpo gigs on their podcast. Cleaning up, so they are.

1 Like

The down side is the fricking hyena Aifric will take the slot :-1:

Jennifer Z is jumping ship now :astonished:

Poor Donners will have to turn the lights off on his way home.

Jumping :joy:

1 Like

Pity…always had a soft spot for the fair Jennifer…

Bakhurst has kicked 4 people I’d class as being impossible to listen to out within the space of 2 weeks. He’s an alright sort

6 Likes

She’ll be snapped up by the bbc

2 Likes

The gravy train must be coming to a stop

The next generation led by Laura Fox will step up.

bord gais hurling GIF by Bord Gáis Energy
H’on ta fcuk KB

2FM on the wind down.