That's it ! everybody in RTE should be executed forthwith

Radio as a medium is done.

Podcasts dominate now.

I hope he makes Duffy’s axing a public event

He’s coming for you too Creedon

Joe defended Israel to the hilt today. The fat cunt.

3 Likes

Joe is a shitstirring slug.

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/BernardCasey90/status/1793717437101416840?t=tFYy4nJ_Zr0hnQN1fQcKCw&s=19

5 Likes

The ultimate messers, Lottie and David are set to make the nation’s commute a lot brighter and happier with great tunes, giveaways and giggles all the way home from 3-6pm.

4 Likes

De Vere Hunt owned the mart in Cashel; I believe NAMA got involved with them and the head of the family committed suicide during this time

Over It Abandon Thread GIF

2 Likes

Can Kathryn Thomas be far behind?

Will Lottie be continuing with the parish quiz or is that the unique IP of the 2 Johnnies?

Great to see Bakhurst ending the cronyism of RTÉ

4 Likes

Like-for-like replacement.

I was in the car the other Friday & The Two Johnnies came on. They launched into a “everybody ready for the weekend?!” wacky rural bantz thing. Over & back between the two of them for ages.

Hitting the dance floor in Turloughmore.

Ready to slay down in Roscrea.

Looking to mingle down in Dingle.

Heading for town in Ballybrown.

Etc etc. Lottie won’t be able to compete with that.

I can’t wait for their show next weekend.

Big get for the station. BBC were sniffing around with Tubs doing the figures he is. ‘The Factory’ is what they are calling it.

1 Like

The Whoya Nou Camp

3 Likes

The think the two lads seem sound. Nobody ‘spoke to us’ like that when we were young boggers about town.
They might get a bit old for it soon though.

tis a pity their parents didnt use 2 jonnies

4 Likes

Us real Barry Egan fans will remember his failed attempt to get Rex Ryan into the public eye

4 Likes

J’eau must have shares in Cian Ducrot. Hardly a day on whineline he’s not telling us how great he is.

RTÉ have clearly cut the budget for music. They had noticeably shit music linking sections and playing over highlights clips on the rugby programme last night and they have the same shit music on the soccer coverage tonight.

1 Like