That's it ! everybody in RTE should be executed forthwith

Mark Tighe going after RTE now. 1000 euro doesn’t seem much assuming there would be approx 200 in the audience…

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy:

McGahern was well up there, a master of words
That they may face the rising sun is the strangest of things, a page turner where absolutely nothing happens, you’d read it just for the prose

1 Like

You’d get a fair few cans for a grand.

I was in the RTÉ Green room for an episode of the Brendan o Connor show years ago. Nice bit of booze and food flowing there.

1 Like

I was in there many years ago. The grandmother was on Winning Streak. Back when Derek Mooney was on it.

Was surprised how small it was but I suppose there was only ever about fifteen people in it and a dog (belonged to Paddy O’ Gorman)

I drank a lovely bottle of red wine

Especially when you consider how bananas drunk the audience are on the Valentine’s Day Show.

1 Like

Small money for a great social lubricant.

Was it green?

1 Like

You’d easily get about 3-4 glasses of wine before the late late. I’m surprised it doesn’t cost them more

You know what… I think it might have been actually

My sister was on winning streak, I stayed in the green room with one of the kids who was a baby, there was a tv where you could flick between all the premier league games that were going on, Liam Brady popped his head in and Kathryn Thomas came to say hello to the baby, I drank a two litre of club orange

And still they had to use ITV commentary for 10 mins on Saturday :grinning:

its a great little country to do business in

1 Like

i thought it was the beeb, but fuck up nonetheless. I’d say ryle nugent is spinning in his grave

Ryler is a gah man now

hes also a gay man now

1 Like

This is RTE in a nutshell… A servile, lickspittle conservative cesspit of a station. What the absolute fucking fuck?

McElduff considers that more offensive than laughing at the sectarian slaughter of innocent workers. He’s some man.