That's it ! everybody in RTE should be executed forthwith

2 series fucko, and if you think RTE are only paying “talent” a few hundred quid then you’re away with the fairies,

Renowned women hater @artfoley unsurprisingly leading the charge against Doireann

If she’s got two series that’s wonderful

This is the very definition of investing in young talent and giving them time to develop into something great

Is she meant to be famous people in those clips?

One of them is about Crimecall anyways. I got that one.

1 Like

We’ve seen some very irrational anger on this forum today

i) New poster @anon60384913 calling @artfoley “an ape” - that was horrible and very unfair on art
ii) @artfoley’s misogynistic rantings against Doireann

1 Like

Nothing misogynistic about it. She’s untalented and the shows not funny. Nothing more or less.

2 Likes

Kills me to criticize a lady with strong banner connections but fair to say she’s weird looking, deformed almost. Mrs Burke got the looks that were going

You wouldn’t be the best judge of what’s funny or not

I’ll be the judge of that.

2 Likes

Every time a young woman raises her head above the parapet, Art is along to have a pop at her but:

:smile:

Doireann is a very attractive looking woman but that’s completely irrelevant

This show is a great showcase for her talent and top notch sense of humour

Says the lad who has to ask other posters to get him racy pics of women because he’s too scared to Google them himself. A real bastion of wokedness you are :roll_eyes:

Womedness?

1 Like

Perhaps he meant to say “wombedness”

That’s strange, we all came from the womb originally

Who’s she meant to be in those clips? Awful stuff.

1 Like

What does you googling racy pics of women have to do with your being a misogynist?

Ah schtap you dirty perv hypocrite

1 Like

Have you ever looked at pictures of attractive women and been titillated by them, art?

I don’t think you’re seeing the point here sid