That's it ! everybody in RTE should be executed forthwith

Through the peephole with @Fagan_ODowd

An elderly gentleman looks through windows of his neighbours.

A show with fun, laughter and surprises

7 Likes

Surely the title should be “I preferred their early stuff” a late night show for spring, when there’s a grand stretch.

1 Like

Jesus I’d love that.

2 Likes

“Over reaction Monday”. A sports review show featuring Footixes, Spud Hockey merchants and Bogballers discussing the main sporting events of the weekend just past. The rubby crowd can fuck off.

5 Likes

This wanker

1 Like

“He’s had a breakdown”, a program which calls Rugby out for the non sport that it is

2 Likes

“Crouch, Touch, Enrage”

10 Likes

Tubridy just wants one message from all the experts on Covid.

1 Like

RTE need to get back to making quality original programming like Winning Streak and the Lyrics Board

6 Likes

Something like that Sports Stars show that Pat Spillane won would be brilliant.

1 Like

The production company behind that made a fortune licensing out the concept all over Europe

1 Like

IMG-20200924-WA0001

Tubridy in his address to the nation this morning brought up this poster. He called it the Sam McCarthy cup. He felt it was very altruistic of AIG to send this message although it was clear as day he didn’t have a clue what the billboard was about. You could almost hear the producer in his ear shouting to move onto the next thing. He should never ever be allowed talk about sport.

6 Likes

Andy Ruane?

That’s right. They used to have it over here “jaka to melodia”. I hated it in Polish as much as in English.

Yep

And not the fake as fuck Lyrics board they had later where it was all a setup. The proper one

I want “Number One” back. What a quiz show that was :clap:

2 Likes

We want Where in the World and we want it now

Was that the one that had Joe Elliott as a team captain?

1 Like