That's it ! everybody in RTE should be executed forthwith

Extended thoughts of the living the dream brigade? No thanks. I’d be interested in the ‘staying away for the statute of limitations brigade’ episode though…

Sid would be an elections analyst.

“Cicero’s Contrary Take”, sponsored by Moffett Forklifts would be another good daily section. About once a week the Contrary Take would just be Cicero slagging the fuck out of McIlroy again.

2 Likes

Fucking weirdos

You are one of us kid .

2 Likes

I know I’m weird. Few lads lost the run of themselves there

You’d have to admire the delusion that makes lads here think that anybody outside of the rest of us oddballs have any interest in the world in listening to the shite spewed here day in day out, the same old stuff over and over

And they criticize RTÉ for trotting our repetitive programing :grinning:

1 Like

You just lost your show, ‘Esteban’s Secret Getaways’.

2 Likes

This place is a remarkable step up on liveline to be fair

Anything else?

Anyone here would do a better show than that Creedon creep

2 Likes

The public aren’t charged a licence fee to browse here & the star turns here aren’t earning near on half million a year from the site

I would have had him down for some sort of bomb shelter review series

2 Likes

TFKs bake off will be off the chain. @backinatracksuit @TreatyStones @Fagan_ODowd in the final three

3 Likes

@Little_Lord_Fauntleroy will be host of a show called Fingal Raving. Where he rants and raves about bike lanes etc. Kind of like one of those Fox News shows except for middle class Green Fundamentalists

3 Likes

@farmerinthecity’s Desert Island Discs (and why everything you’ve chosen is wrong).

“John McGahern as seen by the locals” A two hour cutting assunder of the acclaimed Irish Novelist by @anon67715551 and co.

3 Likes

“I hear you paint houses”

A curious mix of republicanism, Corkism, and painting hosted by @Corksfinedtboy

29 Likes

@Fagan_ODowd and @farmerinthecity could do alternate nights.

1 Like

Don’t be so hard on yourself

1 Like

Resplendent with the pint glass that it took him 2.75 hours to empty one AI Final day.
“See you again Nealie” chirps John as he toddles out.
By the time he’d started the car he’d been called a Cunt about 50 times.

2 Likes

Ok lads ye‘ve worn this one out.

4 Likes

No we haven’t, we haven’t even started on the DIY shows.