That's it ! everybody in RTE should be executed forthwith

What’s all this then?

1 Like

This’ll have all the lads tuning into the Late Late later no doubt.

Literally standing on the social distancing warning while posing. They’re laughing at us Joe

1 Like

Dafuq is on David McCullagh’s right boot?

Did he knock out a shneaky one in the jax before standing in for the photo?

“Sack them all Joe, sack them all”

1 Like

These fcukers led the charge against big Phil and spread the fear constantly over this virus which kills 0.02% of those who get it. Hypocrites

3 Likes

I’d be very surprised if Joe allows any mention of this today, he’s very defensive of all things RTE and we’ll he should be considering the large salary he manages to draw from them. Please please let there be a photo of Ray Darcy to come out

3 Likes

Is it funny Friday?

"In a note to newsroom staff today, RTÉ’s Head of News Jon Williams apologised to colleagues for the embarrassment caused by the photographs.

“It was only for a moment and it was done with the best of intentions – as indeed were the actions of other colleagues. But it was wrong. And I’m very sorry,” he wrote.’

I think we can all move on now.

But NPHET shill Mary Wilson is still seething at being moved to Morning Ireland:

“On Morning Ireland today presenter Mary Wilson said the RTÉ incident was “a good example” of the complacency Chief Medical Officer Tony Holohan is trying to make the public aware of.”

A pity it’s all the sound enough RTE employees caught up in this. Would have been a lot better if the likes of George Lee and Claire Byrne were caught out

1 Like

Joe has surprising allegiance to RTE as he’s just a humble private contractor for hire, it just so happens RTE choose to utilise his talents

1 Like

Dobbo was very contrite on the news at one.

I’m disappointed Tubridy wasn’t caught up in this.

Ah here…Claire Byrne said a spokesperson was invited from RTE to come on her RTE show this morning but there wasn’t one available :joy::joy: Did you ever hear the likes in your life

18 Likes

must be the first time in history an RTE employee hasnt been available for an RTE broadcast.

11 Likes

Fear not, Tubridy will give 10 mins sincerely and contritely telling us how wrong it was tonight and will no doubt lift our collective spirits by regaling us with a story if a 13 year old who has amazingly beaten the odds and over come the effects of Covid. We’ll all be happy then…well I wont, I’ll be hurling obscebe abuse at him but most of us will.

3 Likes

You have to respect professionals like Claire Byrne here.

I’m shocked :flushed:

Looking forward to mass firings

Joe not able to rise a spokesperson from upstairs either it seems. Now reading out a long statement that he regularly berates companies for issuing rather than coming on the show